Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

On 11/27/2021 at 11:20 PM, Corsair said:

It has been a fun week here. Lots of family, we have survived three nights of 4 teenage and 1 nine year old girls. Took the g'nephew shooting today and he had a ball. They make a polymer ball that is for 22s that when you shoot it, it bounces and is self healing, so they last a long time.

For @Kuroneko

image.png.626b5a5907d2cb109bb3fecb2d364111.png

Thanks! That picture is awesome! 

Anyways, Happy St Andrews Day everyone! I was going to post some stirring, patriotic pictures, but I'll just leave this here instead ::P:

qkk8x5010ve51.thumb.jpg.50a6581c6ac70b0b0c4cd6429830b49e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Worked in a lab with Mac PowerBooks in college (get off my lawn, whippersnappers!) because the lab prof claimed they didn’t crash. 

Had a three-finger slippage that revealed an immediate crash bug. Loved purposely crashing my Mac every time he walked by. 

Worth the time to boot back up. 

Love it.

In other news, I hate fencing, not the type with swords

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Actual CNN headline:  World's first living and self replicating robots reproduce like Pac-Man.

I had to read it, 'cause it sounded interesting, and it is.  

I also had to read it because my first thought upon seeing it was 'Great, this is how we get Terminators.'

No doubt AI is going to exterminate us all in the future.

Even the scientists working on it are aware of that risk, but hey... we need to explore and learn..

In the future there might be a sign on this planet.

Curiosity killed the cat humans.

19 hours ago, malefactus said:

Discord actually did take over Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum; i.e., the folks that posted in painting/building threads now chat on Discord.

I really hope it won't come to that.

Heroes Infinite uses Discord, I've been on it two times, what a chaotic mess.

If that will replace this forum, I'm out and I will miss you all then.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Today's edition of What Happened Wednesday for December 1st (brought to you by caffeine):

• 1918 – Transylvania united with Romania, following the incorporation of Bessarabia and Bukovina and thus concluded the Great Union.

• 1955 – American Civil Rights Movement: In Montgomery, Alabama, seamstress Rosa Parks refused to give up her bus seat to a white man and was arrested for violating the city's racial segregation laws, which led to that city's bus boycott.

• 1959 – Opening date for signature of the Antarctic Treaty, which set aside Antarctica as a scientific preserve and banned military activity on the continent (it went into full effect June 23, 1961).

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Found on Discord.  Others have posted about this as well in other threads.  I left out the pics, but you can see them at this link: https://www.reapermini.com/search/77730.  Hope they have lots, because I bet they are a popular choice to buy or to get as a freebie.

Reaper Miniatures (@reapermini)

A bit of a surprise this morning, A nice warehouse find as we are moving our old building into the new building!

The 4-pack mega weapon bundle is now available!

1: $40+ free promotional model. (At checkout you get to choose between 6 Free promotional models!) ------OR -------

2: $20 individually!

Shop here: https://cutt.ly/hYeaM2X

Twitter•Today at 9:10 AM

• Like 5