Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

So apparently my manifold exploded this morning.

I just pictured an n-dimensional structure warping and expanding to fill an n+1-dimensional space. I think I spend too much time around math nerds.

• Haha 9

6 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Twenty five years with a single company results in a pretty nice watch (that I chose from a catalog of a multitude of possible non-watch gifts):

293C26C1-6A15-4D64-87A7-F4FB4C7D7427.thumb.jpeg.9eb0b4c7c92a8216fbe7368ae1dc98fb.jpeg

Congrats!!

44 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

For these forums a D4 might strike closer to home.

True, but that also goes beyond 'terribly painful' and into 'potential puncture wound' territory.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

1631819481525.jpg.2742a3f409b6bf8a5bc7969ef29082c1.jpg

Ok, so even if you hate professional wrestling (and yes, as a grown man I fully know and admit that it's scripted television), one of the most memorable moments I've seen this entire year has involved Lego pieces. Instead of the usual thumbtacks sprinkled on the ground, someone ripped open a stuffed animal, and emptied it of Lego pieces before slamming someone back-first onto them. Scripted/fake/whatever you want to call it, that still hurts... because in the world of dangerous children's toys, Lego reigns supreme.

AEW Arcade Anarchy on YouTube if you are interested in seeing it.

• Like 7

Just read the upcoming Alamo Bowl featuring the Oregon Ducks vs Oklahoma Sooners is being called "dad went out for a pack of cigarettes, he'll be right back" bowl. :lol:

(Since both teams lost their head coaches this year to other schools.)

Being a Ducks fan, I know damn well we are gonna get thrashed & I'm just gonna laugh it off the entire way. :winkthumbs:

• Like 8