Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

52 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

There’s one singer in there who should NOT be singing.

Wait, just one? I would've expected Amazon Music to be full of the cacaphonic equivalent of self-published Kindle, for the lack of a better term, "books".

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Arkady said:

Wait, just one? I would've expected Amazon Music to be full of the cacaphonic equivalent of self-published Kindle, for the lack of a better term, "books".

trust me, one is enough to make sure you never make -that-mistake again. Last one I heard listening on a friends system was a cover. Can't even remember which rock standard it was, but the music was okay. The singer, well let's just say following Yoko Ono onto the stage would have been their only chance of applause 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

The one that makes me look askew is the “Don’t be drunk for Christmas “ song. Gee, why isn’t that in greater rotation?!

Well, it IS good advice. 

Unrelated: there is a cat in my lap doing her level best to give me a nap.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

On 12/15/2021 at 9:51 PM, kristof65 said:

I may have bitten off more than I can chew. 

Trying to get as many Warmaster minis painted in time for a game we have planned in two weeks. Just finished up 34 stands of orcs this evening that I've been working on for the last week. Still have another 14 stands to go, and all my orcs are finished. At the same time, I've had the 3d printer churning out human cavalry, and I'm realizing that I probably won't get as  much of it painted/finished as I want to. 

Kristof, Sorry for the late post, here and it maybe too late, but Warmaster is one of the games I love. There are full color counters for every army. I just thought that might help 'fill in' your army, if you need it. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 12/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, Corsair said:

image.png.14d7f1c4c0a42f1b5c7b4b9beb5821a9.png

Funny, as for NYE, I'm going to be running the Deadlands (Classic) adventure "Guess Who's Coming To Donner?" for some friends...

Last night, I went to a bar with a coworker and his girlfriend. It was a vegan bar but they made good perogies. I impressed a table full of hipsters by downing a double of Jack Daniels in one go. I'm kind of sad that they found that impressive.

In other news, I've been working with some Bones I bought a while back, as well as some new ones, and I like how easy it is to get them bent back into shape. I was also happy to see that the boiling water trick works with Bones Black.

Edited by CaptainPete
  • Like 9

Spent the day with friends which is rare for me. It's hard to get out because it takes an hour to get into town. Thankfully, we were already going to be in the area so Husband dropped me off for lunch with them and we hung out for about an hour and a half. Then we headed back and made a stop at the in-laws for early dinner and a few other things.

My MIL gave me her angel that she wants me to fix. I think it's doable but I'm really not sure what it's made of. I don't think it is ceramic. Almost looks like cardboard but is more sturdy but crumbles like plaster. FIL said it was probably not fixable but I am confident I can at least get it all in one piece and repainted.

20211218_170428.thumb.jpg.4fb32b98cca3dae3a3c6c82a02e57d57.jpg

Edited by SparrowMarie
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

Kristof, Sorry for the late post, here and it maybe too late, but Warmaster is one of the games I love. There are full color counters for every army. I just thought that might help 'fill in' your army, if you need it. 

Thanks - I have had all the counters printed, laminated and cut for quite some time - that's not the issue.  I am just using the upcoming game to motivate myself to get as much painted as possible.  

• Like 8