Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Is that one of those articulated dragons? I always wondered how those would come out as 3d prints. 

Yeah, it is, and it’s really amazing! It moves beautifully, all the pieces are independent, it’s a great piece of engineering.

In other news, someone keeps trying to connect to my printer, so I turned it off. I’m sure at some point I’m going to try to print something and I’ll get all ragey cause I forgot that I turned it off. All cause some nincompoop is trying to connect to the wrong printer.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

So, I got a sampler of Lush Dirty Toothy Tabs because I bought some stuff for a friend, and they're certainly an interesting product. I suppose those young highly educated young women Lush caters too must have been quite the bratty bunch as kids, given they apparently had their mouths washed out with soap so frequently they now have Stockholm syndrome for that detergenty taste.

The mouthwash tabs are pretty good, though, and surely more practical for travel than having to bring a bottle of liquid.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

262088311_10220427463773442_2643744943166987351_n.thumb.jpg.8472cabe22d15362be1a127a2129fd03.jpg

Well, it wasn't my dad's old D&D stuff, it was mine, but yeah, this happened today.

Harumph!  You'll never find this at my house.  The 1st edition books are right next to the 7th Sea and Numenera books on the first bookshelf next to my desk as are all my other rpg books.  Characters are filed In folders by campaign.

This might be a hobby I care about, especially that particular edition, even if it's rare for me to get to play it. ::(:

On a side note, good set but it's missing some great pieces like the survival guides  unearthed arcana, and MM2!

Edited by Kangaroorex
  • Like 7

Sunday's trivia offerings for December 19th:

• 1606 – The ships Susan Constant (or possibly Sarah Constant), Godspeed, and Discovery departed England carrying settlers who founded, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the thirteen colonies that became the United States.

• 1975 – British guitarist Ron Wood joined The Rolling Stones.

• 1983 – The original FIFA World Cup trophy, the Jules Rimet Trophy, was stolen from the headquarters of the Brazilian Football Confederation in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It has never been recovered.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, redambrosia said:

A friend had these printed:

DE534E56-15B5-4133-9D9D-ABE1EFCC17AD.thumb.jpeg.77e4ad1c835e858922a8baad63a073f3.jpeg

938FCDC1-F6CC-4276-A7FC-FDAF88F01394.thumb.jpeg.0622f91ad7d57468c48d801b7ad420f9.jpeg

Note that the dragon is not part of the pyramid.

That's pretty darn COOL!!

In other news, my Christmas shopping is done, and I managed to do it without going to any stores or encountering any wonderful people who are displaying their Christmas spirit.

• Like 10