Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

Heh... Gotta love a forum where making a joke about killing a party member in order to fashion tools and weapons out of their corpse for the purpose of escaping captivity generates a serious discussion of the difficulty of dismembering a body, but not a single laugh... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Haha 12

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The neighbor's cat has an embarked upon a campaign against the Fat Little Birds. Unable to catch them, or ambush them at the dish, the cat is now playing the long game of eating their food in an attempt to weaken them through starvation. This began Christmas day, when I had left the birds a feast, part of which was crumbled granola bars, which the grey cat went after with a passion. Granted the cat has eaten the occasional seed or dragged off a peanut before, but I was unaware of it's diabolical hunger for cheap health bars from Aldi, and it's previous seed eating tendencies have now erupted into what appears to be either an expression of spite, or an additction.

The recent cold snap has driven both the cat and the birds into hiding, so the most recent food is yet untouched, but I am beginning to wonder if some bird hating employee who bags the bird food isn't slipping some catnip into each bag...which also leads me to wonder if the Aldi health bars were similarly treated and what the possible reason might be to spike those with nip as well....

Is this the M.E.O.W. operating here?

Or perhaps another agency who seeks to get M.E.O.W. addicted to seeds for some nefarious reason?

Perhaps "Big Seed" is doing this as a response to shortages of some kind?

Are we going to see a rise in human bird food addiction in the coming year?(All it needs is one youtube challenge or feature on the food network to get it going)

I give you the "Official" new Tin Foil Hat Theory of 2022, SEED ADDICTION!

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

2 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I give you the "Official" new Tin Foil Hat Theory of 2022, SEED ADDICTION!

You're thinking too small... The fast-food industry has been putting sesame seeds on hamburger buns for decades...  :blues:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

I woke up with a sore throat but it went away after i took a shower. I went to 7-11 get some supplies and as I was walking home, I started coughing and feeling like death warmed over. So, I guess I need to figure out how to get tested for The Plague... :blink:

• Sad 14

This is gonna sound weird, but I hope it's just a cold. @CaptainPete

Today in 1984, Van Halen released the album '1984'  ( written on the cover as  MCMLXXXIV ); this would be the last album to feature David Lee Roth for the next 28 years.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1