Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

20 minutes ago, Corsair said:

For our forum members in the NorthEast

image.png.39967626bb255ed690d7ee2fc0683bf8.png

Accurate.

13 F right now at 6:55 PM, and it appears to have stopped snowing finally. Haven't measured, but it looks like we got about two and a half feet of snow...

• Like 7

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Thoramel said:

The youngest member of my RPG group is currently in the hospital where his SO is having their second child. The whole bunch has a text group going on now where he's giving us updates. And where we all of us are also trying to convince him that he lost a bet to me 15 years ago while drunk where I get to name one of his children. His SO is not amused, she's also not entirely sure if we're being serious or not.  I'm thinking Gandalf McNasty. We can call the kid Mickey, which works for both a boy or a girl. 

Grump joking about Danger as a middle name was how BD became BD. ::P:

I STILL love her middle name! ::D:

Once it hit me, it was a done deal.

Jon and Julie snatched up Trouble as a middle name as a direct result, and their kid GOES by his middle name. (He really isn't. Well-Adjusted is more accurate, but makes a LOUSY middle name!)

On 1/27/2022 at 6:41 PM, Chaoswolf said:

269993779_5170884352974825_1744941792181974129_n.jpg.05ef25a04ebbb3070f3b944389960b4a.jpg

We played Diablo 2 on one of Grump's clunkers.

Paladin and Necromancer are an AMAZINGLY effective duo.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Inarah said:

Got anything for pork chops and rain? 

Haven't delved much into the porcine side of things yet. I've become aware that the Roman Legions were issued bacon fat regularly, so there may be a connection somewhere to the god Jupiter that can be exploited. When it comes to rain, most of the time I just attack the lawn weeds which then summons rain as a defensive measure. When I was in Dekalb, the local hippies and thier drum circle also appeared to have a decent success rate when it came to summoning rain, and had no qualms in doing this in the Winter months, which is how in 2008 the downtown area became a sea of ice several inches thick. Also like the Roman Legions, the hippie's diet was also heavily bacon based....so a combination of bacon, drumming, and the appeasement of Jupiter might produce results.

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

funny-animal-meme-3-1-01-4-6-7-8-9-0-2.png.115e08e102ae467cbaec6fb62414881c.png

Yep, this is what I see most mornings around 11am.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Yep, this is what I see most mornings around 11am.

Mine are around 9 am here. They start to critter & holler if I'm not out there. They must have some sorta advanced scout or something cause it's no more then 5 minutes after before they arrive.

• Like 8

I'm going to try to get my taxes done tonight. However, there's a software problem I read a news article about and I'm hoping it doesn't effect me. We shall see what happens. After I get that done, I'm going to try to get some pictures taken of my painted minis, and then maybe write some reviews of a few volumes of Komi-san. And clean. Can't forget about that. Like I did last night. <_<

• Like 8

It's amazing how much Roger Waters &/or Pink Floyd's music still holds true about today's world.

It's like he/they is a modern day Nostrodamus or something. 

• Like 8