Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

I present my dinner-

20220207_180421.thumb.jpg.0d8f26f1b46858385fc0d9c12bb8cff1.jpg

Cowboy biscuit bake:

Hamburger,  flame roasted crushed tomatoes, bacon, spicy chili beans, onions,  a few spices, and biscuits cut up and placed on top.

It's probably horrible for me,  but it tastes SO GOOD!

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 16

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Corsair said:

My uncle spent $250,000 on a new limousine and later found out the price does not include a driver. To think he spent all that money and has nothing to chauffeur it.

I am stealing this.

3 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Just sneezed so hard I had a contact pop out. 

To be fair, it’s been bothering me all day, so it’s probably deformed or inside out. Daily disposable so cheap. 

That explains the gust of wind from the west. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

For my buddy @Glitterwolf

Crayons Ready to Eat 

"

Created by Frank Manteau and Cassandra Gordon, Crayons Ready to Eat are not only edible, but writable chocolate crayons that come in a range of colors — though unlike those actual little color spears and waxy-practice-pencils, these have a triangular shape, and that’s by design.

“It’s so they don’t roll off a table,” Manteau said, and so “parents, [noncommissioned officers] and [staff noncommissioned officers] can say ‘this is okay to eat because of its shape,’ and ‘this one is not okay to eat.’”

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Ah Monday.  What do you have in store for me today?

Ah. You're the one I get to blame for this knee.

... I slipped and slammed (what felt like) my entire bodyweight into a concrete walk, knee-first.

It's still pretty sore, and I am not speaking to the ice I slipped on.

The knee functions. It's just really really not happy. I suspect I'll have a really fancy bruise tomorrow.

I can still recommend Leavenworth as a good place to go in WA state; just... y'know.. watch where you're putting your feet. 

.. Apparently, Monday isn't- *eyes clock* .. heck dangit. 

Edited by Sylverthorne
Monday. 'nuff said.
  • Sad 12

With the coming of nightfall, I once again wielded the skillet...

100_2677.JPG.7bcb4b53542e528dae451be4a2fd0d82.JPG

From the big skillet. Tried olive oil instead of canola, seemed to make the bottom a bit crispier.

100_2678.JPG.4af7d63d25aba305e65368d80296cf2d.JPG

Rhodes dough cheesybread, one bag of Italian mixed cheeses, bag of mozz, most of a package of provolone slices are heaped on this. Not only am I outpizzaing the hut, I'm giving cheetos a run for their money when it comes to the term "dangerously cheesy".

100_2679.JPG.5906031b574af57d859e34eb18ec84e4.JPG

Small skillet is something of an experiment. The spice mix for the cheese bread calls for 2 tbl spoons of parmesan cheese which I usually skip as it doesn't store well. This time I added it and used the remainder here. Haven't tasted it yet, but if this works, then I may start adding the cheese to the mix after fiddling with the numbers some. As it stands with the feast shown I'm not having any leftover ingredients, which forces me to make fresh each time, thus foiling my natural laziness. Kind of. The four hours invested here means I won't have to cook for 3 days...

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

... I slipped and slammed (what felt like) my entire bodyweight into a concrete walk, knee-first.

The knee functions. It's just really really not happy. I suspect I'll have a really fancy bruise tomorrow.

Oh. Ouch.  I've done things like that before and it's definitely Not Fun.  I hope you're able to get the swelling down on the joint so it doesn't stiffen up on you over night.  

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

From the big skillet. Tried olive oil instead of canola, seemed to make the bottom a bit crispier.

Rhodes dough cheesybread, one bag of Italian mixed cheeses, bag of mozz, most of a package of provolone slices are heaped on this. Not only am I outpizzaing the hut, I'm giving cheetos a run for their money when it comes to the term "dangerously cheesy".

Small skillet is something of an experiment. The spice mix for the cheese bread calls for 2 tbl spoons of parmesan cheese which I usually skip as it doesn't store well. This time I added it and used the remainder here. Haven't tasted it yet, but if this works, then I may start adding the cheese to the mix after fiddling with the numbers some. As it stands with the feast shown I'm not having any leftover ingredients, which forces me to make fresh each time, thus foiling my natural laziness. Kind of. The four hours invested here means I won't have to cook for 3 days...

.. .I will be right over, the minute I figure out where you managed to stash yourself, with mead and eggs to trade for a chunk of whatever you're calling that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

33 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

This is a worthy response! to that W.O.O.F Food Log conspiracy.   

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Ah. You're the one I get to blame for this knee.

I can still recommend Leavenworth as a good place to go in WA state; just... y'know.. watch where you're putting your feet. 

.. Apparently, Monday isn't- *eyes clock* .. heck dangit. 

Blame Iron Man

images.jpg.edb14700af56349e1e3a6235ac13c6f8.jpg

• Like 8