Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

G.R.F.F.N Food Log:

Stardate: 20220219

Dinner was Oven Roasted Chicken, with Beef and Copious amounts of Green Leaf Lettuce, plus tomatoes and relish. 
3B849145-CAC8-437F-92B1-017694B97855.thumb.jpeg.2d84ad2283c2a7f8ee1f8b1347bca5ab.jpeg

Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Mustard, aka the Potion of Sinus Clearing, is very hot indeed. 

It could put the glow in Nüclear Krïll. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TGP said:

G.R.F.F.N Food Log:

Stardate: 20220219

Dinner was Oven Roasted Chicken, with Beef and Copious amounts of Green Leaf Lettuce, plus tomatoes and relish. 
3B849145-CAC8-437F-92B1-017694B97855.thumb.jpeg.2d84ad2283c2a7f8ee1f8b1347bca5ab.jpeg

Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Mustard, aka the Potion of Sinus Clearing, is very hot indeed. 

It could put the glow in Nüclear Krïll. 

You can accomplish a similar effect with the addition of horseradish to your favorite mustard, or actually any condiment.

For preference, I like the pre-prepared horseradish from Atomic.  You know you've got a good jar if when you take the lid off for the first time it smokes. :lol:

GEM

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Is it possible we're getting the fallout of the Dutch storm? I just drove through the worst whiteout I can remember ever driving in. It was only from my parent's farm to my farm, which took double the amount of time. We only had a couple of kms on the highway, but we were going 40kms/hr down the rumble strip. Oddly, no one was parked at the truck pullout. There were times we couldn't see anything at all. It's wet and blowing, so there will be some spectacular carnage tomorrow. This house is expecting power outages, and the temperature is supposed to drop to -15 or 20 again. Can you play zombie horror minis games by candlelight?--we'll see!

Edited by Great Khan Artist
  • Like 3
  • Sad 5

49 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Is it possible we're getting the fallout of the Dutch storm? I just drove through the worst whiteout I can remember ever driving in. 

Glad you're safe now.  There's a whole big snow system moving across the continent from the west coast to the great lakes going to drop a lot of snow tonight.  We've got a bizarre warmup coming down here in the middle of the plains, mid 50's on Sunday, mid 60's on Mon, followed by freezing and snow the rest of the week.  I see Texas is going to be even warmer.  It's strange seeing the temperature gauge go UP at this hour of the night, and it was in the 20's earlier today.  Wind from the warmer air is already rattling the trees and house.  

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

Glad you're safe now.  There's a whole big snow system moving across the continent from the west coast to the great lakes going to drop a lot of snow tonight.  We've got a bizarre warmup coming down here in the middle of the plains, mid 50's on Sunday, mid 60's on Mon, followed by freezing and snow the rest of the week.  I see Texas is going to be even warmer.  It's strange seeing the temperature gauge go UP at this hour of the night, and it was in the 20's earlier today.  Wind from the warmer air is already rattling the trees and house.  

& here we are in eastern OR, temps in the upper 30s to the lower 40s & it's sunny, very pleasant days currently. Looking at the forecast, it appears we are suppose to have scattered showers today (doubt it) & patchy skies for the entire week. Crazy.

• Like 7

Oh ABC news, did you just go there?

"Once again at the Olympics, the Russians just couldn't cross the “Finnish” line."

Reading the results of the Men's Gold Hockey game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Is it possible we're getting the fallout of the Dutch storm? I just drove through the worst whiteout I can remember ever driving in. It was only from my parent's farm to my farm, which took double the amount of time. We only had a couple of kms on the highway, but we were going 40kms/hr down the rumble strip. Oddly, no one was parked at the truck pullout. There were times we couldn't see anything at all. It's wet and blowing, so there will be some spectacular carnage tomorrow. This house is expecting power outages, and the temperature is supposed to drop to -15 or 20 again. Can you play zombie horror minis games by candlelight?--we'll see!

Uh oh. *checks phone for weather reports* Yep, we're getting a cold snap here for the entire week. Lows of -36 before the windchill, fortunately I only have to do a run on Tuesday and it's the shortest route.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Corsair said:

calvin gunpowder.jpg

My wife and I are big fans of Calvin and Hobbes. 

However, we made a point of hiding the anthology books we had until we figured our boys would be old enough to get the humor, but not see them as a source of inspiration.

We're looking forward to seeing their reactions next year.

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

I'm having one of those weird productive nights. I've getting a start on my backlog of cleaning but I keep getting overwhelmed and stopping. So, instead, I've also gotten some blog posts finished for my anime blog and started working on a sequel to a story I had posted somewhere. I wasn't going to write it yet but the response was pretty positive, so here we are. I also picked up a collection of WWII footage in color and I'm trying to watch that, too. It started with Dunkirk and is now on to the war in Norway. Not stuff Americans really learn about, as we usually focus on D-Day in school and stuff.

• Like 9

It is looking to be a Bloodborne day today. As I get better with the controls, the more addictive it is getting...beat the Cleric Beast, Father Gascoine, and Vicar Amelia so far this week but still get killed regularly by the Executioner, aka Lard Lad. (Nowhere is safe from Lard Lad, despite wearing full plate and being morbidly obese, he can leap vast distances and each hit takes a huge chunk of health.)

download.jpeg.ac4a7528e158540ac5ae08fc5773dca4.jpeg

Also the Maneater Boar in the Central Yharnam sewer seems to be the personification of every slab of bacon I've ever eaten seeking revenge, as it's 50/50 each time I fight it.

506720735_download(1).jpeg.755bdb55fb4f08309ef354d5846f423e.jpeg

This game reminds me a great deal of Nightmare Creatures on PS1 back in the day, so now armed with a youtube playlist of 90s industrial music, a full pot of coffee, and an inspirational meal of breakfast sausage I set out to grind Central Yharnam until I can consistently defeat these two...

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

It is looking to be a Bloodborne day today. As I get better with the controls, the more addictive it is getting...beat the Cleric Beast, Father Gascoine, and Vicar Amelia so far this week but still get killed regularly by the Executioner, aka Lard Lad. (Nowhere is safe from Lard Lad, despite wearing full plate and being morbidly obese, he can leap vast distances and each hit takes a huge chunk of health.)

download.jpeg.ac4a7528e158540ac5ae08fc5773dca4.jpeg

Also the Maneater Boar in the Central Yharnam sewer seems to be the personification of every slab of bacon I've ever eaten seeking revenge, as it's 50/50 each time I fight it.

506720735_download(1).jpeg.755bdb55fb4f08309ef354d5846f423e.jpeg

This game reminds me a great deal of Nightmare Creatures on PS1 back in the day, so now armed with a youtube playlist of 90s industrial music, a full pot of coffee, and an inspirational meal of breakfast sausage I set out to grind Central Yharnam until I can consistently defeat these two...

Despite how he looks, he did not, in fact, skip leg day.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

Grump mad an abomination called currywurst.

I didn't know it was an abomination until we were done eating, and he.told us what is in the sauce.

Delicious.

ABOMINATION!

So what is it?

• Like 4