Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

In today's weird news:

Sometime in the past few weeks,  Coca Cola released a new flavor; 'Starlight' Coke. The bottle says it tastes like space. It is, of course, limited edition. 

Anybody seen one in the wild? Better yet, has anyone tried it?

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

In today's weird news:

Sometime in the past few weeks,  Coca Cola released a new flavor; 'Starlight' Coke. The bottle says it tastes like space. It is, of course, limited edition. 

Seen it here in Iowa, haven't tried, probably won't. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Seen it here in Iowa, haven't tried, probably won't. 

I missed the freebie trial due to the time frame. They delivered to my local store a day after the trial. Tempted to buy, but waiting for a discount or coupon to reduce the pricing.

Love the Coco-cola coffee though. So good.

• Like 5

Anybody got some spare change they can give me? A very nice 1969 Corvette with 14k miles on it is up on auction at BringATrailer. 

Only a mere $640k with 45 minutes left. I think I could scrounge up some coins from the couch. 

Oh, and do NOT look up what old pickup trucks are going for. This is a non-NSFW forum and the prices are just too obscene for here. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, CaptainPete said:

I bought a bottle last week. It was... Okay? I've been told it's suppose to taste like marshmallows and raspberry but I only got hints of the berry. I won't buy it again.

I had a stout last week that was supposed to be S'mores Flavor.  It tasted like marshmallow cough syrup, but was really surprisingly good.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

In today's weird news:

Since it tastes like "space" and space is mostly empty, they could be selling you an empty bottle with just a bit of residue on the bottom.

GEM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Space might also taste like dust and radiation; seems like marshmallow berry weirdness is an improvement?

.. maybe?

Somebody said it was like over-browned marshmallows with a berry after-taste, and I am hugely skeptical.

Edited by Sylverthorne
Fingers have built-in auto-correct..
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, Oakleaf98 said:

One time i was playing the main riff from Iron Maiden's the trooper on my electric guitar and a kid went "do you even know guitar?"

Back when I was doing Rocky Horror, there was one night I was sitting in the theater lobby after the show (waiting for the cast meeting to start) and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by the Eurhythmics came on over the speakers.

Two of the younger cast members began bitterly complaining that someone had ruined a Marilyn Manson song.    :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

In today's weird news:

My guess is they found an ancient stockpile of Tab Clear and repackaged it.

In other news the "killing stone" in japan cracked open last thursday and now Tamamo No Mae is loose again.

• Haha 9

16 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Back when I was doing Rocky Horror, there was one night I was sitting in the theater lobby after the show (waiting for the cast meeting to start) and "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" by the Eurhythmics came on over the speakers.

Two of the younger cast members began bitterly complaining that someone had ruined a Marilyn Manson song.    :devil:

I used to do that to my Mom a lot in the late 70s/early 80s.  It took me a few years to realize how many songs are cover versions. 

Anyone know what the most covered song is? 

• Like 8