Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

There is a white chocolate unicorn staring at me from a  high shelf.

Now BD has noticed it too.

How long has it been staring down at us, thinking its white chocolate unicorn thoughts?

This is a mission that requires teamwork. ^_^

• Haha 12

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, PaganMegan said:

How long has it been staring down at us, thinking its white chocolate unicorn thoughts?

To top it off you need the edible grass....:blink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

In other news the "killing stone" in japan cracked open last thursday and now Tamamo No Mae is loose again.

Hah! Wrong! Gennō released that spirit long ago. The fool believed the words that the spirit said, believing it to be reformed. Little did he know, eh? So much more fun to run the lines and cause so much more without getting caught.

• Like 7

Can I hate on spammers for a little while?  My cell phone, which is known to a handful of trusted friends and my auto mechanic, is being flooded with calls today.  All bogus or spoofed numbers, of course.  It's shut off now and all the broccoli broccoli elves can go die in broccoli. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 12

1 hour ago, haldir said:

It is very hard to do hobby stuff listening to Sabaton! A song comes up & I've got to check out what the song is about. :lol:

True, but they certainly make learning about military history fun.

Good band, I've seen them in concert once; they put on a pretty kick-butt show.

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Hah! Wrong! Gennō released that spirit long ago. The fool believed the words that the spirit said, believing it to be reformed. Little did he know, eh? So much more fun to run the lines and cause so much more without getting caught.

If that were the case then there would be some evidence of her machinations since 1653. But that the rock split last week is known, and what remains to be seen is where and how her influence starts showing up, if it hasn't already. Gods help us if she becomes the Bride of Mothman....

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

If that were the case then there would be some evidence of her machinations since 1653. But that the rock split last week is known, and what remains to be seen is where and how her influence starts showing up, if it hasn't already. Gods help us if she becomes the Bride of Mothman....

When yer a sneaky lil’ minx who has learned from past failures, evidence is hard to come by. 

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

When yer a sneaky lil’ minx who has learned from past failures, evidence is hard to come by. 

Omen over Mt. Fuki on March 3rd...

1646705037440.thumb.jpg.43294f898771b0011c0335fe1441a520.jpg

900 years of solitary confinement coming to an end, even the most patient are going to flex a little. Given her history of acting not too far in the shadows, and the invigoration that newfound freedom brings, I doubt there is going to be much in the way of subtle moves here. Especially since with the way the world has become more materialistic, it isn't as if countermeasures against her are going to be all that common, which is going to lead to confidence on her part. 

The worrying thing is her habit of going after and influencing world leaders. The culture shock she is experiencing should buy us a small window of time as she acclimates however.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

2 hours ago, haldir said:

To top it off you need the edible grass....:blink:

and peanut butter!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Pet stuff below

Spoiler

So it's been less than a week and a half since Luna passed.

We took Romana into the vet to get this thing behind her ear looked at, again. Originally the vet thought it was just an infection. We've done two rounds of different antibiotics and it didn't go away. So we wanted them to take a look. We called yesterday and they got us in today which is...fast for how things over there have been going on.

They got her back and looked at it. The vet thinks it's probably cancer. She's having surgery on Friday to remove the lump. They are going to do more tests to confirm if it is cancer or not. Hopefully, if it is, it's localized.

She has also lost quite a bit of weight in a shortish amount of time. I'm not sure how much she weighed before today but now she's about 8 lbs.

I am worried and I did not think I could be this worried and upset in a week and a half but here we are.

Elf.

• Sad 20