Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, we've made back topo Friday again. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  I'm planning on maybe getting an early start on some spring cleaning. I'm also thinking about being a loaf on the couch and reading.

Hopefully, I can achieve some balance.

Headed to the family cabin. And I am a complete nervous wreck! Worst part is I don’t know why. It’s not a bad drive, and my brother was there a month ago and it had zero problems. But there’s a little dark cloud waving a red flag. Maybe my brain is just being stupid, such as interpreting excitement for fear and a twinge of guilt for taking time off from work. Big big all week meeting starts Monday and I won’t be there. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, SparrowMarie said:

I am eating a box of Zataran's jambalaya by myself. Husband is not a fan so more for me. I put a full rope of kielbasa in it. I think I like that more than the rice.

Yum!  I put crumbled sausage and chicken livers in mine, at least when I used to be able to find them.  My husband doesn't like it either (too spicy). 

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, we've made back topo Friday again. I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  I'm planning on maybe getting an early start on some spring cleaning. I'm also thinking about being a loaf on the couch and reading.

Be careful, balancing on the couch while reading could be dangerous. 

Also, why aren't you painting?

1 hour ago, SparrowMarie said:

Romana has surgery today. I'm up early to help Husband wake up so he gets her to the vet in time. I am a ball of nerves.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. 

36 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Big big all week meeting starts Monday and I won’t be there. 

You'll thank yourself later. 

DH's time has been increasingly taken up with meetings lately. Yesterday he was in one for 7 hours.  These are usually followed by upper management demanding to know why nothing is getting done. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Don't forget to punt all your clocks forward one hour.

GEM:angry:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TGP said:

What is 

chellspecking 

trying to say?

Well one way you get taco, the other you get tofu - take your pick. :lol:

My wife & I may go out to one of my favorite spots tonight, Mexican restaurant, we shall see.

• Like 5

On this day in 1983, Quiet Riot released their third studio album, Metal Health. This was the first ever heavy metal album to reach number 1 on the Billboard 200 list. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Clean off the couch so you can loaf on it.  I have the answers to all of life's difficult questions.  I'd start an advice column, but I just cleaned off my couch so I could loaf on it and am far too busy to do that today.

• Haha 11

10 hours ago, TGP said:

What is 

chellspecking 

trying to say?

It's too early to be awake.

6 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Don't forget to punt all your clocks forward one hour.

GEM:angry:

BAH, HUMBUG!

7 hours ago, Inarah said:

Also, why aren't you painting?

I imagine that I'll sneak some hobby time as well. 

• Like 3

Romana is home. Surgery went well. The vet is concerned she's either constipated or has another mass in her abdomen. We won't know about that until labs come back in a week or so. So I've got that to sit on. But otherwise the procedure took less time than they'd budgeted for (25 minutes instead of 45 mins-1 hour) so that made it like 200$ less than what we'd anticipated, which is nice.

I've been playing Pokemon Legends: Arceus all day. Stomach has been in too much of a knot to do much else. I'm sitting at the painting desk now trying to get up some energy to work on this commission but it may just not happen today.

• Like 15

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

On this day in 1983, Quiet Riot released their third studio album, Metal Health. This was the first ever heavy metal album to reach number 1 on the Billboard 200 list. The album has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. 

Let's see, I was 16, a junior in high school, and getting ready to spend summer in the Netherlands. Probably didn't hear Cum on Feel the Noise until later that year. I know it was on the air a LOT my senior year. 

20 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

Romana is home. Surgery went well. The vet is concerned she's either constipated or has another mass in her abdomen. We won't know about that until labs come back in a week or so. So I've got that to sit on.

If she'll eat chicken and sweet potato baby food that might help.  The vet can tell you if that is ok for her right now.  My girls are on HydraCare and Miralax, per vet's instructions, for similar issues.  Never thought there'd be a day I'd be that happy to see cat poop.  Happy kitty snuggles for Romana. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2