• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Did they get leftovers or scraps?

If not, watch out for later.

GEM

Yes, they did, I gave each one of them a little piece.

I don't know for certain how kitty sniffers work, but I figure if it smells good to us while it's cooking, it smells good to them, too.  It wouldn't be fair to not give them a little taste.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I don't know for certain how kitty sniffers work, but I figure if it smells good to us while it's cooking, it smells good to them, too.  It wouldn't be fair to not give them a little taste.

It's all fun and games until you look in the litter box later...

Well, new job acquired, and two weeks notice submitted to the old job. New job is less pay, but my commute is one fifth the distance of what I'm currently doing, and back to 8 hour shifts, so hopefully I'll be back to a semi-regular routine. Worth the trade in pay. It does alter some of the planned purchases I had hoped to make this year, but those were luxury purchases that I really don't need right now.

I might even have time to paint again... or most likely do housework.

A good day to you all!

• Like 17

I tend to end up getting mugged in the kitchen while working with meat. At least two, occasionally three cats all prowling around, looking hopeful.

they might not know what to do with a whole bird or mouse, but they know perfectly well that I'm working with FOOD, and they want their share.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Absolutely dreading tomorrow’s business trip. Think it could be that I’m going alone and for dubious reasons. Probably be fine once I am there. Thought about taking some hobby stuff but what I really want to work on requires a computer and the hours I work could be approaching 16 a day. Not something I would find spare time on my hands.

And Stupid Brain isn’t helping. “Hey, the plane might go down”. “Hey, what if a family member has a horrific car accident?” SHUT UP STUPID BRAIN!

*sigh*

I’ll manage. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

And Stupid Brain isn’t helping. “Hey, the plane might go down”. “Hey, what if a family member has a horrific car accident?” SHUT UP STUPID BRAIN!

*sigh*

I’ll manage. 

Hey, what if your worst enemy gets fired?

Hey, what if that coworker you don't like gets stuck spending their entire weekend working on a project the boss wants on Monday morning?

Hey, what if your idiot neighbors suddenly move to Phoenix?

Hey, what if you find $20 under the couch cushions?

13 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Schermafbeelding 2022-03-21 102415.jpg

StrictVegetarianDiet.jpg.d4e485b18e5f03d05f9f7a5f7675bff2.jpg

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Sounds dubious. 

I live "up north" where we get snowflakes as late as May 1st.  Given that it'll be in the low 30's later this week and there's a 90% chance of precipitation I won't be surprised to see snow.  

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Mad Jack said:

Hey, what if your worst enemy gets fired?

Hey, what if that coworker you don't like gets stuck spending their entire weekend working on a project the boss wants on Monday morning?

Hey, what if your idiot neighbors suddenly move to Phoenix?

Hey, what if you find $20 under the couch cushions?

That’s what Smart Brain would say. But I am dealing with Stupid Brain and Stupid Brain worries about stupid things. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3