Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

Oh, how I've missed buying paint.

Many, many new (to me) colors have been added--Mostly for my developing genestealer infestation uprising Day of Ascension!  Green and yellow for the bikes and ATV, red for industrial equipment casings, non-metallic gold for heavy equipment. 

A little for Heroquest as well--Non-green gobbos FTW! 

And, of course, limited holiday editions, because I've gotta catch 'em all.  Or at least as many as I can.

My paint storage has been adjusted accordingly.  I now have room for twelve more paints before I am forced to start the third box. 

Now to actually get some ambition to actually get paint on minis.

• Like 12

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Scooby snacks are real!

20220327_163457.thumb.jpg.d5757c4bcd5651ab34ec241e93bf76bd.jpg

Those Matketing Majors think of everything!

None of it is particularly original….but, what can you expect from marketing majors?

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Safely at the hotel. Well, steakhouse near the hotel. Man has ReaperCon spoiled me on hotels. Where I am at is just not a nice. No evening reception, no spacious gallery. Just… hotel. 

Here’s hoping tomorrow is a short work day.

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

If it helps @Pegazus try and remember that it is all a set of FWPs First World Problems—and happening nowhere near a warzone. So poke the bright side part of your brain and dwell on that. 

6 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Only if they are fed on a corn based diet.

GEM

If they are what they eat [? :huh: ?] then I am a sporadic vegetarian thanks to all that breakfast ham / sausage / bacon?

Sounds dubious. 

• Like 4

Annnnd.. round three.

Andi is back in the hospital for a while; this time .. *sigh* This time, I don't expect to get him back until they've got all the retained water out of him, and figured out how to keep him from retaining more. Since home care was absolutely Not Working, despite following instructions and being meticulous and ... doing our best, really. 

I didn't scream. I probably could have, and it wouldn't have phased the doctor, but.. I'm a little afraid if I start, I won't be able to stop.

I'm not the least bit fine. 

In theory, having a pump installed on the new well is being scheduled.. I just don't know when, and it won't be hooked up .. but at least it will be installed, and the flow tested and the water itself sampled. Eventually.

• Like 2
  • Sad 19

1 hour ago, Sylverthorne said:

Annnnd.. round three.

Andi is back in the hospital for a while; this time .. *sigh* This time, I don't expect to get him back until they've got all the retained water out of him, and figured out how to keep him from retaining more. Since home care was absolutely Not Working, despite following instructions and being meticulous and ... doing our best, really. 

I didn't scream. I probably could have, and it wouldn't have phased the doctor, but.. I'm a little afraid if I start, I won't be able to stop.

In theory, having a pump installed on the new well is being scheduled.. I just don't know when, and it won't be hooked up .. but at least it will be installed, and the flow tested and the water itself sampled. Eventually.

Hope Andi will get well soon.

Hang in there!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Scooby snacks are real!

20220327_163457.thumb.jpg.d5757c4bcd5651ab34ec241e93bf76bd.jpg

You can get Scooby snacks in the UK too, but these ones are for dogs not people (They're wacky pet-friendly treats shaped like "people food", you can get slices of pizza and doughnuts etc.). 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hooboy. The “Continental” breakfast? Handed a breakfast sandwich and pointed to where the microwave was.

Um… I ain’t doing that tomorrow. I will be fighting for time for lunch. I will need a better meal. 

Luckily, I know where Waffle House is.

• Like 6
  • Sad 6

WOOF FOOD REPORT.

It was Sunday and needed comfort food.

So I grilled some Burgers, Fries on the side.

I had mine with Bacon, Onion, Pickles and Iceberg Lettuce.

Oldest Vixen had a Cheeseburger and my Girl a Plain Burger.

After that I got us milkshakes for dessert.

20220327_175620.jpg

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Whoa, that's rough. Any chance of stopping at a grocery store and grabbing a few things?

Ahead of ya. Publix for packaged tuna salad and pita bread. Chips and candy too. Won’t starve as long as I can get to the rental car. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

Good morning.  We're back with another regularly scheduled Monday, but so far this one seems to be one of the better ones. 

Well, better insofar as I only had one call waiting for me when I logged in, and it was stupidly simple - fixed with a remote reboot. 

Now, as to why the customer took nearly three weeks to notice he wasn't receiving his credit card deposits, I can't answer that....

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Annnnd.. round three.

Hang in there. Will keep you and Andi in my thoughts. 

Work has been annoying. We are down to just 3 keyholders so my hours have gone up a bit. Nothing major, but I can not seem to get 2 days strung together, I should be off this Thursday and Friday though. Youngest has a game on Tuesday, my next day off, plus I have a dental appointment. Thursday, I had kicked around the idea of heading down and hanging out with Ludo, but the youngest has another game that night. We got our truck on Friday, 9/10 of it is on the sales floor... still in the rolltainers... I can only throw freight so fast. 

MAYDAY is in roughly 5 weeks. I may have to make some plans. My PbP is still going, MAYDAY will make it one year... I still hope to pick up a few new players. oh well. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Good morning.  We're back with another regularly scheduled Monday, but so far this one seems to be one of the better ones. 

Man, I shouldn't have said anything.  The universe decided to punish me by sending me a series of PEBKAC* problems. 

Spoiler

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

• Like 8
  • Sad 4