Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Yes, I am aware that today actually celebrates the Mexican armies victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican war and not Mexican Independence Day as many Americans erroneously believe. 

Enjoy your day!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

652659970_images(5).jpg.e488bed4765eef0991a9ff4c0a59ee57.jpg

I am currently at this stage of the morning. Thou, I do need to get up & get dressed as I got errands to do around town this morning.

27 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I prefer Seis de Mustard or Ocho de Ketchup myself. ::P:

indie-day.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, haldir said:

Love my eco-printer. I think I've bought a ink bottle, a month before RCon last year. I bought the printer in 2019 or 2020, so yah very long time. I've yet to buy any colored bottles, thou they are getting low & probably will before I start printing for RCon this year. I did have problems setting mine up as I wasn't sure on the "priming" part of the ink & I did it before adding all the bottles, only after I did the black & it totally screwed up the install. Epson was awesome about it thou & sent out a new printer, free of charge as I did fill out the warranty card when I brought the printer home, first thing. They said the other one should be recycled & I found the state approved place in town.

Oh hey, I almost forgot, around 830 this morning at work, we had a power surge & I noticed the store lighting was powered to when we were bought out by Supervalu (supermarket chain out of Minnesota I think) aka power/money saving time!! Found out later a squirrel (he will be remembered, but he knew his mission!!!🐿️:lol:) had chewed on the transformer wires & fried the system. After talking with my wife over in the butcher block, the store even went darker when Idaho Power came out to work on the line. There were parts of the store that was pitch black, mainly the backroom, but the service deli was dark, as was the produce backroom & the bakery was semi-dark. I will admit, there was a worker back there doing something with a cake at the time. The lights to the bathroom thou were shining brightly thou (as was the bathrooms themselves). ha ha

Luckily we were off when the 2nd surge hit. Not so much a surge but the worker taking the store off the generator power. Fun times!!

This is our second one of the series.

The tank system is much improved over the original design, as are the ink bottles/fill system.

The reason for replacement is the old one sat so long after our move without being used the print heads dried up and a couple of hours of running it in cleaning cycling wouldn't get it working right.  My bad.

GEM

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

This is our second one of the series.

The tank system is much improved over the original design, as are the ink bottles/fill system.

The reason for replacement is the old one sat so long after our move without being used the print heads dried up and a couple of hours of running it in cleaning cycling wouldn't get it working right.  My bad.

GEM

Yah I try to print at least 1 thing per week. Having 2 rpgs per week helps with that. :winkthumbs:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Yes, I am aware that today actually celebrates the Mexican armies victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican war and not Mexican Independence Day as many Americans erroneously believe. 

Enjoy your day!

Clearly you are a well-read and knowledgeable wolf. I applaud you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Enjoy your day!

the other holiday for today:

May the 5th be with you!  everyone responsibly enjoy some spirited beverages!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1