Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

9 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

//Farnsworth voice, in an anti-scarcastic ironic tone

Well, that's encouraging! Already got her results from today's scans. Now, haven't heard back from the doc yet since it was 8pm when that dropped, so I'm going on my engineering hat interpretation of a radiologist report, but it appears that there's no signs of intrusion into the bones nor any spread to the lymphatic system. It also says that for a cancer, it doesn't look like one. Doesn't mean it isn't, but just doesn't look typical. I feel that's really a good sign. Have to see what the surgeons think!

Definitely praying for you guys!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed my first order since we moved with Reaper last Sunday.

Just checked on where it is and it left Las Vegas, Nv. at 2;01 PM so it should be in Reno between midnight and 2AM, if it doesn't get hijacked by the space aliens going past Area 51. [Don't laugh, the road runs right past the turnoff for the main entrance.  How do I know?  I used to deliver cement powder there on occasion.]  If I get luck it will deliver tomorrow, if not Saturday while we are over the big hill visiting the kids.

GEM

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

Well, that's encouraging! Already got her results from today's scans. Now, haven't heard back from the doc yet since it was 8pm when that dropped, so I'm going on my engineering hat interpretation of a radiologist report, but it appears that there's no signs of intrusion into the bones nor any spread to the lymphatic system. It also says that for a cancer, it doesn't look like one. Doesn't mean it isn't, but just doesn't look typical. I feel that's really a good sign. Have to see what the surgeons think!

That deserves a fist bump, AND a boo ya!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

Good news!

Hope that the surgeons agree!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just checked tracking on my Reaper order and the truck rolled into the yard in Sparks, Nv. [that's just east of Reno] at 12:20 AM.  Not bad time from Las Vegas considering all the mountains and little towns on US-95 [plus the Space Aliens].

Hopefully, it will go on the delivery truck and be out the gate in the morning. ::):

GEM

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Just checked tracking on my Reaper order and the truck rolled into the yard in Sparks, Nv. [that's just east of Reno] at 12:20 AM.  Not bad time from Las Vegas considering all the mountains and little towns on US-95 [plus the Space Aliens].

Hopefully, it will go on the delivery truck and be out the gate in the morning. ::):

GEM

Yah I ordered some work boots from JCP on Monday, thanks to my normal place was suppose to ship that day but I got a email saying OoS till the 18th. Ummm my right foot says otherwise. The new pair arrived today. Not bad, not bad at all.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

That sounds super promising! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the surgeons agree.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 5/4/2022 at 4:30 PM, Rob Dean said:

Nice!  I work at a location next to the Chesapeake Bay, and we have several osprey nests I pass on a walk at a lunchtime, but I never get to see them from above!

I've actually got a couple of osprey nests from Chesapeake Bay on my watch list, but both are empty at the moment. I'll link them as soon as I see any activity!

On 5/5/2022 at 6:05 AM, haldir said:

I do believe this faction is called Scum & Villainy in X-wing.::D:

Lies! It's all lies......well, unless the Dark Side gives out comfy beds, that is...

1204691994_00bc664f4f03f31e83bb1971c3fc586d(1).thumb.jpg.a6607f2695875e8c2fd37c3481344835.jpg

72044-the-star-wars-death-star-pet-cave.thumb.jpg.63f166d49b059b22ae3b329c270dc008.jpg

8 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

That's fantastic! Here's hoping for a confirmation ASAP!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, Pegazus said:

Good news everyone!

That sounds like great news.  Good luck to her and I will keep you and her in my thoughts.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1