Jump to content

Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

 

Extra "%20" in there.
 

https://assets.kraftfoods.com/recipe_images/opendeploy/66272_640x428.jpg

 

Should help GEM's confusion.

Thanks.

All I got from the previous link was "Blob not found..............."

And the description of "somebody already ate it" didn't help.

GEM

Who has spent way too much time today working with defective telephone trees.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm going to count today as a win since I managed to make some definite progress on Monsieur Blanc here in a solid three hours of painting. Next time, I start on the wings!

 

IMG_20220512_172057966.thumb.jpg.8bcf5fb6a5e222d9249cc82cbd83126d.jpg

 

IMG_20220512_172130952.thumb.jpg.6c352cfb40949e35db33b8593349712b.jpg

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently this is what Testor's Dullcoat look like now:

 

82463_R-1.jpg?fcts=20211229093625

 

 

Sigh, waiting for the 2nd pizza I ordered at a 5:45 tonight. I decided to give the local Domino's a 2nd chance, I wish I hadn't. I ordered a couple medium 2 topping per side per pizza + some bread bites. Simple order, it look them an hour to get 1 pizza & the bread bites to me. The driver said this was all they gave me, but she'll come back with the other pizza. Yah, I told her this is my last order with you guys. Apparently they've forgotten to bring the second pizza to me.

 

I'm about ready to go to bed, so who knows if they'll come back. I think I'll give them a call, just to see if they forgot me.

  • Sad 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

Found this and all I can hear is @Glitterwolf saying "Colonel I have NO idea how that got parked on that annoying 2nd Lieutenant."


You all can see this vehicle . . .

image.png.9d39842d5381e7567ba9982aad692c7d.png

. . . in 15mm in one of @knarthex ‘s threads. There is an entire platoon of four of them. 


https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92593-kapitein-g-wolfs-koninklijke-landmacht/&do=findComment&comment=1969857

 

There are also all the other variants of this vehicle (mainly different turrets instead of the TOW launcher) as well as Leopard tanks and even Helos for an entire Dutch force for the Team Yankee game. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TGP said:


You all can see this vehicle . . .

image.png.9d39842d5381e7567ba9982aad692c7d.png

. . . in 15mm in one of @knarthex ‘s threads. There is an entire platoon of four of them. 


https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92593-kapitein-g-wolfs-koninklijke-landmacht/&do=findComment&comment=1969857

 

There are also all the other variants of this vehicle (mainly different turrets instead of the TOW launcher) as well as Leopard tanks and even Helos for an entire Dutch force for the Team Yankee game. 

Can we get one with some feet sticking out from under the treads?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anyone has a few million burning a hole in their pocket, this 5' 11" bottle of whiskey is going up for sale on the 25th May. Equivalent to 444 standard bottles, The Intrepid is a 32 year old single malt from the Macallan distillery and is hoped to break the record of the most expensive bottle of scotch ever sold at auction.

 

SEC_101081042.jpg.d607fc4322a570f56bcb5a5160853e00.jpg

 

0_S31HcCEUjpeg.jpg.4208d119f1d6b017fa6a9fdc283a8c76.jpg

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kuroneko said:

If anyone has a few million burning a hole in their pocket, this 5' 11" bottle of whiskey is going up for sale on the 25th May. Equivalent to 444 standard bottles, The Intrepid is a 32 year old single malt from the Macallan distillery and is hoped to break the record of the most expensive bottle of scotch ever sold at auction.

 

SEC_101081042.jpg.d607fc4322a570f56bcb5a5160853e00.jpg

 

0_S31HcCEUjpeg.jpg.4208d119f1d6b017fa6a9fdc283a8c76.jpg

 

 

I am sure some 20-some year-old YouTuber with more cash than is justifiable will win it and find it quite tasty when they mix it with root beer.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

Can we get one with some feet sticking out from under the treads?

 

I may have a dark side...I once built a diorama with a Panzer II, setting was in France during the Invasion.

This Panzer was destroyed by the French, I had French soldiers capturing the commander of the Panzer, and I put a little hand under those tracks...

 

All jokes aside, you all do realise I'm in the Air Force?

If I have something parked on top of an annoying 2nd Lt ( isn't annoying a synonym for 2nd Lt by the way?) then it would look something like this:

( Note: the Lt might not be entirely visible this way, and we usually don't park our jets this way, but he was asking for it..)

 

 

1043422238_Schermafbeelding2022-05-13102312.jpg.eaa75ec62bc9b768ce48cb53aa2589bc.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, haldir said:

Apparently this is what Testor's Dullcoat look like now:

 

82463_R-1.jpg?fcts=20211229093625

 

 

Sigh, waiting for the 2nd pizza I ordered at a 5:45 tonight. I decided to give the local Domino's a 2nd chance, I wish I hadn't. I ordered a couple medium 2 topping per side per pizza + some bread bites. Simple order, it look them an hour to get 1 pizza & the bread bites to me. The driver said this was all they gave me, but she'll come back with the other pizza. Yah, I told her this is my last order with you guys. Apparently they've forgotten to bring the second pizza to me.

 

I'm about ready to go to bed, so who knows if they'll come back. I think I'll give them a call, just to see if they forgot me.

 

Soi I called Domino's after I posted, the person who answered the phone tried to tell me my order was delivered.  I told her I got 2/3 of it, & she proceeded to tell me the order & I responded funny that not much for the price I paid. She said "oh I think there was a glitch, bla bla...", it was at this time the driver returned with the other pizza. Over an hour after the original eta, 2 hrs from ordering. 

 

The person on the phone returned & I just told her driver is here, thank you, I'm never ordering from you again & hung up. Pathetic service & its really gone downhill since they moved across the river to Idaho. I got burned once, I should have learned my lesson...Good riddance.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
3 hours ago, ManvsMini said:
5 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

If anyone has a few million burning a hole in their pocket, this 5' 11" bottle of whiskey is going up for sale on the 25th May. Equivalent to 444 standard bottles, The Intrepid is a 32 year old single malt from the Macallan distillery and is hoped to break the record of the most expensive bottle of scotch ever sold at auction.

 

SEC_101081042.jpg.d607fc4322a570f56bcb5a5160853e00.jpg

 

0_S31HcCEUjpeg.jpg.4208d119f1d6b017fa6a9fdc283a8c76.jpg

 

Expand  

 

I am sure some 20-some year-old YouTuber with more cash than is justifiable will win it and find it quite tasty when they mix it with root beer.

Nah, a bunch of sailors will chip in and get it. It might last them the weekend.::P:

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...