• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

[Googles "Leaf Sheep"] Found one! 😮 😍

66810442_2405116049534094_60748056261128

Is that a cartoon cow wearing a leafy tutu... or is that a sea slug?

That is the exact picture that I sent her. :lol:

There are some ridiculously pretty sea slugs, including the blue dragon - 
image.thumb.png.3e0c80ea0cfd97d8b8112a31138c4896.png

But the leaf sheep takes the prize for adorable. 🙂

The Auld Grump

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Corsair said:

This is being said by a talking skull?

Well, I was going for a movie quote, but if there's a movie where somebody said "I'm still dead..." then I haven't seen it...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

12 hours ago, ShadowRaven said:

I would have been okay with Cow-Town getting further, but I do still have a soft spot for Edmonton. Even if I really haven't cared about Hockey since Gretzky got traded some three quarters of my life ago... You grow up in that golden era, and nothing else seems half as good anymore. 

I'm kind of the same way. Loved the Flames and Oilers a lifetime ago. Now I don't follow sports much at all. Having me cheer for a team is like the kiss of death. I can start rooting for a team with an unbeaten record and they will lose every game until I start ignoring them again. Kind of takes the fun out it all. Of course I'm a Roughriders fan so I'm used to decades of nothing to cheer about! 😁

The wife didn't want me smoking anything for a few days. Finally got to try out a couple things today. Excellent smoked salmon for supper. In the morning I tried doing a block of cheddar. It started to overheat and melt so I cut my time short. I know your supposed to wrap it and store it for a week or more but had to try it out. It tasted pretty good. Everybody said it was ok but somehow the entire pound disappeared before I went back for seconds. Learned how to keep the cheese cooler and need to try it out again soon.

• Like 11

Always cool to see the Monaco GP, such a awesome setting for a street race. Will catch a little of the Indy 500 & my open wheel race watching will be done for the day. :lol:

• Like 5

I feel like broccoli. I was supposed to go with Husband to one of our friend's houses for a game day. I got up on time, ate, got dressed, did Covid test as requested (negative), and then had a full blown panic attack out of nowhere. So instead of being at said friend's house I am at home. I slept for like 3 hours after Husband left so maybe I did need to not go. (Husband was going to stay here but I made him go. He's been looking forward to it for over a month.) I am about to go make lunch and either play a video game or watch TV and crochet for a while. Leaning towards the latter.

• Like 2
  • Sad 6