Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

So I see the Western states will once again burn under the "Ball of Heat" next week. Suppose to get like 111 or more here. Yah I need to go put the bedroom AC unit in now.

Also, is there anyway to turn off the sidebar with popular posts in it? As much as I appreciate everyone's response to Thumper's passing, I really don't want to be reminded of  that post every time I bring this part of the board up.

• Like 6

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, haldir said:

Also, is there anyway to turn off the sidebar with popular posts in it? As much as I appreciate everyone's response to Thumper's passing, I really don't want to be reminded of  that post every time I bring this part of the board up.

Looking into/elevating this for you.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

It's quiet here right now, no calls I have to deal with, and my wife has taken my son into his last appointment with his recruiter before he leaves in 11 days. 

Been thinking about our family plans for the 4th, as it's his last holiday home before he goes, and it suddenly hits me that we're not sure when the next chance we'll have to see him on any holiday will be.  :down:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Reaper_Jon said:

I think i fixed it

I think it worked. Thanks @Reaper_Jon I very much appreciate the effort into making this happen.

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

It's quiet here right now, no calls I have to deal with, and my wife has taken my son into his last appointment with his recruiter before he leaves in 11 days. 

Been thinking about our family plans for the 4th, as it's his last holiday home before he goes, and it suddenly hits me that we're not sure when the next chance we'll have to see him on any holiday will be.  :down:

Liked for the quiet, liked for son going off for his military commitment, no like for the limited amount of time.

• Like 7

Fetched me mum home from hospital, as some dope pretending to be British might say, and that of course is just smashing.

My brother went with me, which also was fine and all, but both of them are insane and difficult and it wore me out a bit there for a while, oh em jeesh.

But seriously, it's great to get her home. All looks okay for now.

But seriously.

Ice cream sounds kinda good right now.

• Like 16

22 hours ago, DocPiske said:

My back yard this past Friday evening. I live in an urban area.

I came home today to find a pair of youngish-looking rabbits running around in my yard... Which is odd because we've never had rabbits in the area before since there are a lot of dogs in the neighborhood.

Apparently, they seem to be on good terms with my neighbor's chickens, since they run into the chickens' fenced-in area whenever they get spooked.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Looks good, Sparrow. But it's crazy that they cut only part of your hair and yet still charge you full price!

The stuff I bought for styling and tip cost more than the haircut itself, lol.

He offered to shave some sort of design into the shaved side but I couldn't think of anything on the spot. So it's just really short. I'll get some 360* -ish photos tomorrow.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

The stuff I bought for styling and tip cost more than the haircut itself, lol.

He offered to shave some sort of design into the shaved side but I couldn't think of anything on the spot. So it's just really short. I'll get some 360* -ish photos tomorrow.

Just remember, you can never go wrong with flumphs. ::D:

• Haha 6