Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

I lost a battle with some brambles at work today and got me a rather deep and large tear from a thorn across my face. It bled a lot, freaked a couple of interns out, and hurts like a word that the auto-moderation here will turn into broccoli. However...

I didn't think it was possible to be even more ruggedly handsome than I already am. But a facial scar seems to do the trick. 

• Haha 18

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:
3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

.....so it’s driving me crazy. 

Obeying all applicable speed limits, hopefully. 

I don't let anything drive me crazy.

It's walking distance.

• Haha 8

Good morning y'all. Heading out in a bit for a recall on Lady C's Santa Fe. It's 78F here already and heading for 91F. Next week is gonna be brutal, everyday is predicted upper 90s to 100s! Yikes, but it is Summer in Arkansas. Working on my second cup of coffee [looks around for @Crowley].

Anyway, you guys be good [that ESPECIALLY applies to @Pezler the Polychromatic and @Chaoswolf !]

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

TGIF.

I thought today would be a slow day because it's Canada Day.   NOPE. 

No phone calls, but a crap ton of emails from people wanting help setting up promotional discounts for the holiday weekend and the month of July, as well as people wanting help doing their invoicing for June.  Worst part - they're all Canadians. 

Take the freaking day off!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

Take the freaking day off!

Welcome to the new Canada where is you still have a job holidays aren't really a thing for a lot of people. Even in the small towns around here a lot of businesses are open later in the evenings, Sundays and holidays now. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1