Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Jack is definitely going to go self-medicate with chocolate. In an effort to motivate himself to leave the house today to go do necessary stuff, Jack is not going to restrain himself from eating whatever junk food he feels inspired to consume.

In other news, no rest for the wicked - Jack left his job on Friday and starts training for a new job on Monday... Feh.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 11

Had a Cowboy Action Match today, lots of really fun scenarios. Shot well and the weather was cooperative, sunny, nice breeze and only in the 80s with plenty of shade. I shot well and even wore my new Bowler hat.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

??
…Coin Operated Car Wash…

??

It occurs to me that, Most of the problems @kristof65 vents about would be solved by downgrading the sites to Coins Only operation. 

No cards. 
No paper cash. 
Just Coins. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Jack has mice in his basement. Jack is grabbing the mouse bait he picked up last night and spreading it around. Jack isn't going to have mice much longer.

My house, you <bleep>s.

Edit: XP incoming...

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 8

WOOF FOOD LOG.

As I mentioned, Yesterday's Dinner Moussaka and a Salad.

20220813_174512.jpg.587dc147cc20d5e4840d95711cea095e.jpg20220813_174519.jpg.6531b3d2b9bd54b65ee0249740c71cf6.jpg

And then we had friends over, I didn't take pics of the Tapas Plate I made, but I did take one of the pastries that went with the Tea.

Cherry Pie, Stawberry Shells, Pudding Rolls, Tom Pouces and a Apricot Pie.

20220813_195004.jpg.fc3288260b1232cfbd36ce352d0ca55f.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Sigh, come back after a 3 days off & of course our load shows up at 4 am. Mechical problems with the Salt Lake truck & the Boise relay driver said it showed up at 130 am. Takes an hour by car ro get to Boise, but he had other stops.

Gonna be one of those mornings at work...<_<

• Like 8