Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this was not a good day. Going to a Doctor's  appointment and managed to trip. Landing badly, I managed to slice my skull open on a brick corner. Bled like crazy, scared everyone when I got into the Doctor's office. Got sent to the ER where I got over a dozen stitches in my thick skull. Everyone cross your fingers that this doesn't screw up my plans for Reapercon!

• Sad 20

Ouch . . . ::o:

7 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Well, this was not a good day. Going to a Doctor's  appointment

I hate days where I woulda come out ahead by staying in bed. 

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, TGP said:

ReaperLive just started at 18:07 -ish. 

I generally try to catch this one (the one before ReaperCon) but eh, I was out doing things, oh well streak of not watching continues!!! :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Well, this was not a good day. Going to a Doctor's  appointment and managed to trip. Landing badly, I managed to slice my skull open on a brick corner. Bled like crazy, scared everyone when I got into the Doctor's office. Got sent to the ER where I got over a dozen stitches in my thick skull. Everyone cross your fingers that this doesn't screw up my plans for Reapercon!

DO NOT SCREW UP MY BINGO!

I mean, we would miss you terribly if you couldn’t come. 

• Haha 14

4 hours ago, Corsair said:

Just a flesh wound. 

4 hours ago, haldir said:

I generally try to catch this one (the one before ReaperCon) but eh, I was out doing things, oh well streak of not watching continues!!! :lol:

Swag Bags Boxes will be for sale to all attendees at the con.  They will go in the web store sometime the week after the con, possibly as early as Tuesday, definitely not Monday.  The dice did not make it, there will be a $15 online gift code in the box instead.  Registration is open until 9pm.  Please bring any printouts you can manage for registration, classes, BBQ, etc.  Not required but makes things easier for staff.  You don't need a M&G ticket to visit Reaper HQ on Wed evening, only for the BBQ.  Factory and store will be open until 8 or 9pm, not staying open late.  No outside alcohol allowed at M&G due to insurance issues.  

Reaper tours are sold out, but additional people can go on the tour if they can get their own ride to the factory. Tickets are for the limited seats in the Reaper van. The tour starts 30 mins after the time stated in the program book (the time the van leaves the hotel). 

No news on 2nd container or Base Boss.  After the con they plan to start showing off more of the Bones 6 sculpts being made, and possible late additions/power ups to the KS.  There may or may not be a Reaper Live next Thurs.  There may be some regularly scheduled programming as well as live feed from the con. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Well, if you pop a couple stitches at the con, I'm sure somebody will have some superglue on hand...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, Pegazus said:

My tasks at work have been fleeting today. Get a task, find it takes me about ten minutes to complete, then I return to my self-generated make-work task which is unfulfilling to my engineering core (completing checklists that have been ignored for two years by the program).

Thus, I am frustrated and have had zero ability to concentrate on any one task today. My little cubicle is a painful cage today.

I hear that; I've got 3 major projects that I've been reluctant to start on 2 weeks prior to ReaperCon (which ended up working out since I've been covering for someone else most of this week), so I've been trying to find little loose ends to tidy up. 

I ran out of loose ends today. :lol:

I guess I'll have to find something that seems important but isn't actually to fiddle with for the next 2 days.

8 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

10 years ago today, Kickstarter Bones 1 was successfully completed.

That...wow. That really was 10 years ago, wasn't it? Crazy. :wow:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot 😁

• Like 9

9 hours ago, Corsair said:

I was going to say I will remember you in my prayers, but I have you there already.

Be well AND happy, my friend.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Corsair said:

Quick, change up your costume so the wound is part of it!

• Haha 10

Woo hoo - today is the day they start putting new siding on the house!  They won't be finished before I leave for ReaperCon, but should be before I get back, so I'll be coming back to a completely different looking house. 

• Like 15

13 hours ago, Corsair said:

Hope you'll heal quickly!

Next time think of something less bloody to scare the nurses!

• Haha 8