Randomness XVIII: Ex-Vee-Triple-Eye

9 hours ago, Zink said:

Never had a huge problem with bike pedals. Never rode one a huge amount. But I've nearly broken my shins a few times on those truck hitches. 

Same.  And I don't even own a truck. 
I don't care how nice you are to my face, if you're the sort of person who backs your truck into a parking space with that hitch sticking out over the sidewalk, you're 100% broccolihead.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sewer estimate coming later. The “cement plug” coming out from the slab is NOT supposed to be there. Estimator warns that if it has been leaking under the slab for extended periods, it can cause subsiding when the water travels that direction. 

The corner near the front entry has dropped maybe three inches since we moved in. 

You get one guess as to where it is located in relation to this sewer line and the street’s low side. 

• Sad 11

Wow, yesterday was gorgeous here. Was out in the garage early to clean brass from my last few Cowboy matches and wound up cleaning nearly ALL the brass I had. Many years of competitive shooting left me with several thousand .45 Colt, .45 ACP and .38 Special cases. my poor tumbler sure got a workout, while I sat there , read, drank coffee and enjoyed a beautiful day.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Today is National Drink Beer Day.

That is all.

GEM

I'll have a Porter if you please.

Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if I can impress upon my boss the importance of leaving work early to celebrate....

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:
4 hours ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:

Today is National Drink Beer Day.

That is all.

GEM

I'll have a Porter if you please.

Thanks for the heads up!

I wonder if I can impress upon my boss the importance of leaving work early to celebrate....

I may not have any beer left…

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monsty said:
1 hour ago, TGP said:

I may not have any beer left…

Sounds like a reason to replenish supplies.

GEM

The last time I tried that the groceries got delivered to the porch. This porch. Right here in this picture. 

image.jpeg.3f13684e4fd4cf84d777849997d47bc9.jpeg

See there they are. Right near the door. 

Sadly,  :down:  the porch in the picture is not my porch. 

NB: wallyworld sends a picture of the delivered groceries by email every time they deliver, to prove that they delivered. Which is how I have that picture. Of somebody else’s porch. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 10

Oh how I missed this place!  I love that after months off the forums, this place still feels like it always did, like a happy little getaway.  Recipes, memes, comics and other geeky randomness all rolled around some wonderful minis and wonderfuler folks painting them.  

Time to dust off the 3d printers, Bones and paints and get stuck in again.  Brain is overflowing with ideas. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Rahz said:

Oh how I missed this place!  I love that after months off the forums, this place still feels like it always did, like a happy little getaway.  Recipes, memes, comics and other geeky randomness all rolled around some wonderful minis and wonderfuler folks painting them.  

Time to dust off the 3d printers, Bones and paints and get stuck in again.  Brain is overflowing with ideas. 

Welcome back! Good to see you and hope it wasn't anything too serious to keep you away.

• Like 3