Iain Lovecraft's Treasure Island

jadeite

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Reverend Shartan said:

It's not really that odd.....each of the KS projects of his that I have backed, there have been very few updates as stretch goals are unlocked. IIRC, I think the most updates I have seen is 3 or 4.....

Reverend Shartan

I’m just used to Kickstarters that provide some updates as the campaign progresses. Some provide a lot of updates, some a little, but generally more than this.

I should say that I’m definitely still a backer and it looks like value for money.

Edited by Olaf the Stout
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Olaf the Stout said:

I’m just used to Kickstarters that provide some updates as the campaign progresses. Some provide a lot of updates, some a little, but generally more than this.

I should say that I’m definitely still a backer and it looks like value for money.

I'm used to lots of updates from projects as well.

It is a very good value for the money. That being said, I haven't backed yet, though I might at the $1 level.

Reverend Shartan

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 5:24 AM, Reverend Shartan said:

I'm used to lots of updates from projects as well.

It is a very good value for the money. That being said, I haven't backed yet, though I might at the $1 level.

Reverend Shartan

So, apparently I went and backed it....forgot about it until KS notified me they collected the funds  lol.

Looking forward to printing this one (in addition to the other projects of his that I have backed)

Reverend Shartan

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reverend Shartan said:

So, apparently I went and backed it....forgot about it until KS notified me they collected the funds  lol.

Looking forward to printing this one (in addition to the other projects of his that I have backed)

Reverend Shartan

I’m a sucker for pirates. Dark circus is another theme that gets me pretty much every time too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reverend Shartan said:

I "THINK" there will be a pledge manager where you could add from some other KS projects. I believe Pirates vs Cthulhu is the first part of the KS that just ended.....but I'm not sure if that one is still available or not.....

Reverend Shartan

It's not available as a whole set, but you can purchase its contents on his MMF shop (which is linked from his own page).

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 4:25 AM, Reverend Shartan said:

I "THINK" there will be a pledge manager where you could add from some other KS projects. I believe Pirates vs Cthulhu is the first part of the KS that just ended.....but I'm not sure if that one is still available or not.....

Reverend Shartan

You will need to fill out a survey and create an account on I-Lovecraft's website.

There you can spend your pledge on the stuff you pledged for and add money to buy even more, including stuff from earlier sets, if still available.

The Two Pirate Crews Add Ons I and II ARE from the Pirates vs Cthulhu Set, also the Nautilus Set is from that Themed Set.

I love his creations and it's good value, he always delivers and sculpts a lot during the KS which is suggested by backers.

Can't wait for Part III he will do for Pirates..