Getting to know you, January 2022

Corsair

5 hours ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 28 January 2022?

What is your pet's favorite treat?

Brutus favorite treat is a Banana closely followed by an Apple.

20 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Well, at least it isn't some dashing beauty serving me a glass of perfectly harmless wine - at least with these ones they're polite enough to make it obvious they want to kill you. 

So I guess you're not falling for this invite to the Children of the Night World?

439252664_Schermafbeelding2022-01-28114532.jpg.7802ec7c11110d14517517946dbe45c5.jpg

8 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

I absolutely agree, Brutus is innocent. Glitterwolf, on the other hand........

60604811_Schermafbeelding2022-01-28115015.jpg.1e2297fa7b44a7e297ffb6ac089964e8.jpg

• Haha 9

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Corsair said:

Don't have any pets at the moment, so I'll go with Tyr's favourite thing - watching Mythbusters episodes that had plenty of explosions.  My crowntail betta looooooved explosions.  Like whoops, dash up to the surface for a gulp of air we forgot to breathe loved explosions. 

Hunter, my half moon betta, didn't really care for whatever we had on the television so long as he got to relax on his Anubias plant.  He was rather observant about what was going on outside his tank though, because he would never let us get even remotely close to take a photo of him sleeping on a leaf if we got close.  Either that or he thought he was about to get food again, hard to tell... 

• Like 7

On 1/27/2022 at 12:20 AM, Corsair said:

Okay, maybe I can get this right this time.

Quizzle for 27 January 2022:

Would you rather visit @malefactus' Spooky Woods or one of @Glitterwolf's tales?

Spooky Woods for sure!  Spooky or not, you know you'll eventually run into a fun... guy.  🤣🍄

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Not enough coffee in me yet this morning so I originally thought this read "What is your favorite pet treat" and my first thought was "probably the peanut butter ones." Not because I've ever tried them, but the meat flavored ones are nasty (I lost a bet with my wife one time). Thankfully, at least when I'm talking about the dog, that answer also works for the actual question. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Whatever my wife is eating. She usually has at least 3 of the 5 cats circling if she is eating anything, or even if she is carrying/holding anything that might, just possibly, contain food....

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

Not having a pet, I declare myself my own animal companion.

So generally, any salty crunchy snack is a treat.

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

Lilly loves duck, especially the one she stole of the counter when I was on the phone with my bestie. I was so mad I didn't even know what to do with her. As for legal treats, she likes dehydrated liver and these things called chicken chews that have a watercolour German Shepherd on the bag. Like to like, right? 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, TGP said:

:mellow:

::(:

:down:

I haz no dog, nor cat, nor even a goldfish.

I don’t feed the Cardinals that live out in the yard so I can’t count them. 

I do feed the cardinals and the Goldfinches and the woodpeckers so I would answer Black oil Sunflower seeds, Thistle and Suet in that order for each.

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Corsair said:

My last pet, Damnit The Cat, wasn't really into treats. However, my little dog, Speck, had a love for the wrappers from breakfast sandwiches. The sandwiches were hero sized affairs with lots of eggs, bacon, & cheese wrapped in wax paper & aluminum foil. Speck would claim the wrappings from the garbage pail in the computer room when my boys weren't around & come racing into my room with her treasure, leap up om the bed & somehow remove the wax paper from the aluminum foil. Then she'd lick of ALL the cheese, eggs, et al that had stuck to the paper. Once the paper was cleaned, the aluminum foil was chewed into tiny little flakes. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, malefactus said:

My last pet, Damnit The Cat, wasn't really into treats. 

::D: In fifty years, that's the first time I've heard of another cat with that name.  The cat we got when I was 6 years old was named Damnit Kitty by his previous owner.  My parents promptly let me sister and I rename him to Striper, but he was always Damnit Kitty to my mom. 

• Like 8