• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 29 & 30 January 2022?

29: What's the last movie you watched?

30: What were your munchies with it?

Haven't been to a cinema in decades.  The last film I watched on TV was Vivarium.

Not eating at the time.

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Corsair said:

In the theater, it was either Braveheart or Messenger whichever came out last. On TV, the last episode of Wheel of Time.

There were no snacks involved in either case. Buttered popcorn definitely would have enhanced either viewing.

• Like 8

Big theater movie, most likely it was Zombieland 2:Tapped out as it came out late in 2019. I don't recall going to any movies in early 2020. We haven't been back since, mainly just haven't gotten up there. I want to see Spidey on the big screen thou, but that depends on if my son wants to go or not.

Small screen, hmmm I watched the other night Knives out, which was a great film, one I kind wish I would have seen on the big screen.

Munchies are generally buttered popcorn at the big screen & whatever we can find for the home screen.

• Like 9

20 hours ago, Corsair said:

I last watched “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?”, one of my favorites and one that I ripped from the DVD to my desktop computer so I could play it anytime.  I believe I was snacking on corn chips at the time… 

• Like 9

On 1/29/2022 at 12:06 AM, TGP said:

On 1/28/2022 at 10:39 PM, Corsair said:

In theatre, I think it was Solo: A Star Wars Story

I keep trying to remember what the last movie I watched on the small screen might have been but I just fail…

“Last” demands remembering things in sequence and I don’t. It’s been a long time since I tried to watch a full length movie on Telly. 

I would not count surfing channels and randomly catching the end of random movie -[?]- right?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 31 January 2022

When you were a kid starting the new school year, what was your favorite new thing to take to school?

My brand new Pens. 

There could be a ..reason.. I picked Pendrake as a screen-name long ago on a forum now lost forever. 

Edited by TGP
TG Pendrake
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 31 January 2022

When you were a kid starting the new school year, what was your favorite new thing to take to school?

I feel like I should have an answer to that, but, for the most part, my parents were in favor of durable supplies where possible, so I don’t remember any big back to school shopping runs. (Of course, having graduated from high school in 1978, my memory is getting a bit dim for that period.) Spiral notebooks are probably the category that I started fresh in later years each year (or semester), but I am left handed and don’t really like using them.  

• Like 9