child ghoul mini?

haldir

59 minutes ago, haldir said:

I'll use the Wizkids offering for those 2 (thanks to the right handed Warduke...Wt.???). I just ordered the League, it'll be here next week sometime. The GF9 sets I want are the hags & the Agdon & the harengons. The prepainted hags & their mounts are a tad bit more then I want to pay thou I may get Sugarloaf (since he is a important part in the adventure). I like the prepainted mini for Zyblina, but I like the one GF9 has as well. The GF9 represents here monster entry better as far as artwork goes, but I like the prepainted sculpt better, so who knows.

GF9 messing up Warduke's dominant hand bothered me to, but MM had a great pre-order and the Wizkids prepaints have been...questionable in quality lately.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, Lidless Eye said:

GF9 messing up Warduke's dominant hand bothered me to, but MM had a great pre-order and the Wizkids prepaints have been...questionable in quality lately.

And I just canceled my still waiting order for them, as I hit a financial snag and it looks like they were delayed for the fourth month in a row 😕

11 hours ago, DragonWyrm said:

I think Child Vampires by West Wind Productions has one that fits:

ghk0001-1000x800.jpg

West Wind may have some rougher casts but dang if they don't have some esoteric mini types

• Like 1

Yah I ended up not going with gf9 for anything. Since we are starting in s couple Saturdays, just too much unreliability in their release schedule.

I am impressed with the Wizkids Witchlight prepaints thou. They've stepped it up. I ended up with the Wyrd set. Oddly, that was one of the orders that had a bad inventory & my order r r was refunded. I went with s shop on big river.  Anther oddity is Wyrd's ebay storefront won't ship to Oregon....I mean wth?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

A bit of thread necromancy, but I just noticed the amazing MZ4250 did a 3D printable design for Sowpig when I was looking for their other designs for Witchlight:

image.thumb.png.22450c698a5e84926c79678c1787c393.png

Yup, I printed that one as soon as he released it. The Wyrd Malifaux child was a nice stand in, but nothing like having the artwork represented in mini form. He also did the tin soldiers as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, haldir said:

Yup, I printed that one as soon as he released it. The Wyrd Malifaux child was a nice stand in, but nothing like having the artwork represented in mini form. He also did the tin soldiers as well.

I just printed those Tin Soldiers a few days ago.  Very Return to Oz.

• Like 1

When Hasslefree miniatures get their website overhaul sorted out and it's all back up and running again they should still have a little girl in a dress holding a cthulu doll. Not much of a ghoul but she is rather creepy (if you take the doll into account).

They also do a little girl wearing a "are you my mummy?" gasmask that could possibly be adapted for a pig's head mask. It would take some conversion 'though.

hfgasmaskrose.jpg.a36f0ffeb4d15eb3a85f89d0e35b7c52.jpg

You might be able to do something with their Alyx who's also quite customisable. (Small pic but hopefully you can make out the details).

hfalyx.jpg.bcd90cb759d7ed1e5170fccfc60cb4fb.jpg

Painted pictures are available.

hfa1.jpg.0abedf006594f693e8342d796459943a.jpg

hfa2.png.7b2ecc840634973d543610b469c79717.png

Edited by Balgin Stondraeg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

When Hasslefree miniatures get their website overhaul sorted out and it's all back up and running again they should still have a little girl in a dress holding a cthulu doll. Not much of a ghoul but she is rather creepy (if you take the doll into account).

I hope that means they finally release their female Nurgle Champion, the resin masters went up like 2-3 years ago and she hasn't been for sale since, just listed with Out of Stock.