Epoch Tiles | Magnetic, Flippable TTRPG Tiles and Terrain

Auberon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Auberon said:

Already have 2 people at the $1500 pledge level. You could be set for life until the next kickstarter...

At that price, you get a far better value by just buying a couple of printers and print the tiles yourself.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jadeite said:

At that price, you get a far better value by just buying a couple of printers and print the tiles yourself.

Well sure, but then you'd have to deal with printers and magnets.  One of the nice things about money is you can just say "this isn't worth my time."

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2lm/household/description

Came across a Kickstarter from CMON's RPG publishing arm (Didn't know they had one) for a RPG about various Fairy Folk living in an abandoned mansion.
      Not a RPG player myself, so I can't comment much on the game, but it does use special dice which seems a bit limiting:-

There is a link to some quickstart rules on the page to have a look at though.

My interest is in the set of minis (It is a CMON Kickstarter after all):-

Unfortunately, I can't get the figures without also pledging for the RPG at least at the PDF level, so I've got this on remind while I ponder if the minis are worth the extra $30.
    • By Cyradis
      Scale 75 is expanding their line of artist tube paint and inks. More general colors, some more specialized inks (apparently matte ink), and fluorescent paint tubes - that actually glow under black light.
      Bonus for folks who have previously backed their Kickstarters too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scale75/scalecolor-artist-smooth-acrylic-paints-2/description
    • By Auberon
      High Kingdom Village

An entire town, if it fits the era you play in.

• By Auberon
      The Town of Grexdale - A Medieval Tabletop Town

A town.  I passed on their last one and will probably pass here as well.  IIRC the prior campaigns ended up in the late pledge section of MMF.

• By Auberon
      Symphony of Seasons - Enhanced

1st project by Ember Miniatures, but the sculpts were done by their friends at Nocturna.