Work Areas

mrbuddylee

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea....I didn't see Steve Page's workspace/gameroom on here (come on Steve)....you want to see alot of minis...his collection dwarfs mine---and the majority of his are painted---I figure by the time I get through painting all these, my work ought to at least be somewhat presentable...so I figure at age 85, I may at least command a little respect... ::D:

Kev

ladystorm, I was showing my wife some of these pictures, and all the others she was just saying that they had a lot of paint and minis, and then she saw yours and knew that it was a room with a woman's touch. I just can't believe how big of a work area (and paints, and minis) most of you guys have. I'm jealous.

buddylee

The cost of a qualityart/drafting tables is around $100-120, but they go up from there and some times significantly.  The one I really like is $1400, but I will be getting one that is much much cheaper than that.

Amazing what nice workdesks can cost. I am currently lusting after a gorgeous hardwood jeweler's workbench in the same price range, but will likely be able to duplicate the important features (padded arm supports, filing tray, power outlets, swingaway vise and cutting surfaces) for a lot less whenever I get around to replacing my current shabby table.