Jelsen Darrock - Vampire Hunter

aku-chan

GLYS7GM.jpgyIAqcsy.jpg

la8w2bd.jpgFdEvbWQ.jpg

Presenting Jelsen the Vampire Hunter from Games Workshops Warhammer Quest:- Cursed City board game.

Pretty pleased with this one, I was worried about how to paint certain areas (Like his little tucked away face), but I think he ended up looking decent.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 

• Like 19

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Wanted to have another crack at getting all my Warhammer Underworlds stuff painted up (I've got almost 200 to do now).
      Rather than doing them in big batches, which can get overwhelming and then go unfinished, I'm going to try and paint each team, starting with my Hedonites:-

A group of pleasure-seekers and obsessives brought together by a mysterious entity, the Hedonites endlessly pursue new extreme sensations and experiences when not carrying out tasks for their unknown leader.

From left to right we have Vasilios (Obsessive hunter), Despina (Thrill killer and Vasilios's sister), Polyxeni (Mistress of mirror magic), Leonidas (Broken soldier) and Dimos (Drug-addled mutant).

I'm starting with Poly:-

She's not an Underworlds mini, but she fits in with the set.
      Made a start on her skin (Rosy Flesh with a Flesh Wash), not looking forward to getting in under her fancy hat to paint her eyes.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Agatha Christie, a member of the Egyptian faction in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

She's slightly slanted (I think I've been attaching my minis to their bases before the Greenstuff fully dries, so they go a bit wonky when they set) and googly eyed (At a certain point you just have to stop fiddling with them!), but overall I'm really pleased with how she turned out.
      Just got to get her companion Mecha Poirot painted now.

• By potus98
      The Ivar Dwarf Priest hammer appears incomplete as if it didn't get enough plastic in the mold. Perhaps this is a short shot. See pic of my mini's hammer compared to a completed example.

Q: Is this common for Reaper Bones minis? Do people usually seek a replacement or use green stuff to sculpt up the missing portion?

The Anirion Elf Wizard has a strange curtain effect between the staff and the robe. Unsure if this mini was sculpted like this or if this is also a mold-making error. See pic of situation.

Q: How would you approach this strange nether land of material between the staff and the robe? Carve out what should be a gap? Paint a vertical black 'gap'? Other?

Thank you for helping a new Reaper painter.

Edit: Q: Should we still follow the 150k image size limit per rules, or do y'all usually post a little better resolution?

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Celine, an Elf archer from the Luminth warband in the Warhammmer:- Underworlds game by Games Workshop.

Lots of fiddly bits on this one, but she came out alright in the end.

• By kazmania7
      Was rummaging thru my loose figures when ran across this old classic and thought it might be a little fun to do after Oman, his long, lost brother.