Daughters of the Moon

Auberon

Daughters of the Moon

Our first project "Misa, a Night to Remember" was a great success, and a journey full of passion! We have thus had the opportunity to introduce you to our style, with which we make our miniatures.

The goal of this project is not high, given that the work is all the work of our sack, of our experience and passion for the world of board games and miniatures.

Now it's time to let you know more about the origins of Misa, by going to discover The Daughters of the Moon, a guild of thieves and murderers, as beautiful as they are dangerous. On this journey you will meet each member of the guild, and delve into the depths of their home, "The White Spire", the dark secrets of the Daughters of the Moon!

809b9ab0b9ea65b43eed46f208507935_original.thumb.jpg.2a02f998935eaa51eda8f4fdf888370b.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theforestcreaturesv2/the-forest-creatures-0   

Available in 1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 scale. 
      They've got a week to go, and is funded.
    • By jadeite
      Another Iain Lovecraft project. Nearly managed to grab a 10€ pledge this time. Still a few hours before the price increases pretty drastically.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/dark-alley-adventure

This time, there will also be metal minis for folks without printers available:

• By Cygnwulf
      The folks who did Dragons of the Red Moon and the Legendary Dragons look to have nabbed a Numenera license.  They've teased a few additional images on their discord back in December but now that we're within a month of the release date I can go ahead and help work on the hype.  

I'm really hoping to see some very unique looking monsters out of this.  like the oddity that is the Sarrak, a great cat who's head has been replaced by a ball of energy.

Chatter is suggesting a base starter pack of about 20 models with stretch goals.  Not sure this will have the same pull the legendary dragons did but I know they're hoping for a lot of unlocks.

• By aku-chan
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2lm/household/description

Came across a Kickstarter from CMON's RPG publishing arm (Didn't know they had one) for a RPG about various Fairy Folk living in an abandoned mansion.
      Not a RPG player myself, so I can't comment much on the game, but it does use special dice which seems a bit limiting:-

There is a link to some quickstart rules on the page to have a look at though.

My interest is in the set of minis (It is a CMON Kickstarter after all):-

Unfortunately, I can't get the figures without also pledging for the RPG at least at the PDF level, so I've got this on remind while I ponder if the minis are worth the extra $30.
    • By Cyradis
      Scale 75 is expanding their line of artist tube paint and inks. More general colors, some more specialized inks (apparently matte ink), and fluorescent paint tubes - that actually glow under black light.
      Bonus for folks who have previously backed their Kickstarters too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scale75/scalecolor-artist-smooth-acrylic-paints-2/description
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)