Grand Slam

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Adrift said:

Lol, unfinished for weeks. Rookie. 😅

Talk to me when you’ve got stuff unfinished for years. 

Lol...I try to be disciplined about not letting projects go unfinished for too long. Even still, I end up with my fair share of unfinished models hanging around. 🙂

Thanks for all the feedback, gang. By the way, this guy and my Dreadmere Ranger survived their first session of Ravenloft earlier today.

• Like 1

Very nice, love the highlights and shadowing. I have to say we have carpet almost the exact same color as the stone base and I had to do a double take, lol, but that's probably a function of the way it came out in photography. I just thought that was funny because for a second I couldn't believe such a beautiful paint job was stuck to a bit of shag carpet, hahaha. Obviously my mistake! May also have a bit to do with how it's raised up around his feet, like he's sunken into a plush carpet! 
Truly, not trying to give offense--I sincerely hope it isn't taken that way, just wanted to share because it gave me a good laugh! 
Great job! Wish I could paint like that. Nice work with the blacklining and details.

• Like 1