Ticket Sales for RC 22

Luethar

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year a 4-day pass was $75 plus tax.  I don't know this years cost, but I expect it to go up. 

Class registration is separate from entry badges and will be later this spring or summer. 

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

Last year a 4-day pass was $75 plus tax.  I don't know this years cost, but I expect it to go up. 

Class registration is separate from entry badges and will be later this spring or summer. 

In the past, VIP ticket holder also get 1st crack at class registration as well. I'm not sure if that'll be the same this year, thou.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knighthart said:

But you'll have to act fast....they are on sale for only 7 minutes!!!  

BUHAHAHAAHAHA

That's one thing we don't have to worry about, at least.  You don't need to get tickets right away, but it does help Reaper plan for things like how many swag bags to put together, and how much pizza to have on hand at the meet-n-greet, and how many food trucks to call.  

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Inarah said:

That's one thing we don't have to worry about, at least.  You don't need to get tickets right away, but it does help Reaper plan for things like how many swag bags to put together, and how much pizza to have on hand at the meet-n-greet, and how many food trucks to call.  

I recall last year, as long as you had a Con rate room at the ES, you were good for whenever you get your admission ticket. I might be wrong but it's something I remember reading.

I know I'll try & get mine as soon as I can. Just to have it out of the way & such. Have they said what the cost will be this year?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Knighthart said:

But you'll have to act fast....they are on sale for only 7 minutes!!!  

BUHAHAHAAHAHA

I'm aware that you are joking, but for the benefit of new people who may happen to see this:  THIS IS NOT THE CASE. 

As of this writing, Reaper is not planning on putting a cap on number of admission tickets this year. 

This is, of course, subject to change based on current events.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello! Last year was my first year at ReaperCon, and I didn't really know anything about it, so we ended up purchasing Class tickets way too late. How soon do those go on sale after the actual Con tickets go on sale? We are pretty excited about going back this year, and my husband made sure we got a room at the convention center so we could have the full experience this year. I just want to make sure we get some good classes and games this time! Thanks!

• Like 1