Reaper Con 2022 Manufacturer Awards

Heisler

Greetings!

ReaperCon is now only six months away so you better getting moving on those MSP Open Contest entries!

In addition to the regular awards given by Reaper, there are also a few manufacturer awards as well. Here are the current manufacturers that will be offering awards for painted versions (yes painted is a requirement) for their miniatures:

MidKnight Heroes - The Chibi competition - This sponsorship is open to all Chibi miniatures, regardless of manufacturer.

* Adult: This is podium style; Gold for first, Silver for second and Bronze for third. The gold winner receives a $100 GC to Midknight Heroes

* Youth: As for the adults but Gold receives a $30 GC, Silver receives a $20 GC and Bronze receives a $10 GC

Bombshell Miniatures - 2022 Golden Maelee Award

* All Bombshell Entries will be awarded a Gold, Silver or Bronze Dog Tag depending on the level of painting and presentation of each entry. A gold, silver and bronze Maelee trophy will be awarded to the top three paint jobs out of all the Bombshell entries.

* Entries will need to feature at least one one or more Bombshell Miniatures as the prominent subject. This can be anything from Babes, Sidekicks, Kritterkins to Robots or busts. Each entry will be judged on its own merit of painting execution, presentation and skill.

* Entries from artists who have been professionally commissioned by Bombshell Miniatures are ineligible for the Golden Maelee Trophy at this time, they may still receive Dog Tag awards for their entries.

Talon Games

We will be sponsoring a:

Best Single CAV Model (Armor/Ordnance)

Best CAV Squad (Armor/Ordnance)

Best CAV Diorama (Diorama)

There will be a trophy for 1st place in each and a medallion for 2nd and 3rd in each with a $50, $25, and $10 gift certificate for all three slots as well.

DGS Games

* Painter Category; 1st "Gold" coin, 2nd "Silver" Coin & 3rd "Bronze" coin * Diorama Category; 1st "Gold" coin, 2nd "Silver" Coin & 3rd "Bronze" coin

Southpaw Crafts & Streamers Painting Contest

Category 1: 

Holly Monster and Firn - SKU 04045

Category 2: 

Overgourd - Bones 5 stretch goal

Winners will be selected from each category:

1st: $25 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

2nd: $15 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

3rd: $10 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

Judges: Mike Disney, Holly "Hollymonster" Watson, Mason "Evil Twin Mason" Peatross

Moonlight Minis 

Best Moonlight Mini; Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies for the best three Moonlight Minis in the MSP Competition

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrangements for manufacturer awards are made by me. I have a list of companies that have previously participated and I reach out to them through email. Awards are up to the manufacturer we have no requirements for what the manufacturer wants to provide. Judging is up to the manufacturer, they have the option to judge their entries themselves or they can have the MSP judges do it. If the MSP judges do it then we basically fall back on how we judge the MSP competition. I can be reached through the forum or give me the contact information and I will reach out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Talon Games

We will be sponsoring a:

Best Single CAV Model (Armor/Ordnance)

Best CAV Squad (Armor/Ordnance)

Best CAV Diorama (Diorama)

There will be a trophy for 1st place in each and a medallion for 2nd and 3rd in each with a $50, $25, and $10 gift certificate for all three slots as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Southpaw Crafts & Streamers Painting Contest

Category 1: 

Holly Monster and Firn - SKU 04045

Category 2: 

Overgourd - Bones 5 stretch goal

Winners will be selected from each category:

1st: $25 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

2nd: $15 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

3rd: $10 gift certificate to Southpaw Crafts

Judges: Mike Disney, Holly "Hollymonster" Watson, Mason "Evil Twin Mason" Peatross

Edited by Heisler
  • Like 4