Getting to know you March 2022

Werkrobotwerk

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

30 March: @buglips*the*goblin has been immortalized in glorious Bonesium. Who else has an avatar that you believe would be a delight to paint?

@Chaoswolf @malefactus@Werkrobotwerk

As for my own as suggested by @Corsair:

I received a painted Glitterwolf painted by @knarthex and a Glitterwolf pendant painted by @ub3r_n3rd some time ago,

post-14271-0-05310100-1463902169.jpg

post-14271-0-05905000-1463902171.jpg

Wolf Avatar Ub3r (2) - kopie.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

30 March: @buglips*the*goblin has been immortalized in glorious Bonesium. Who else has an avatar that you believe would be a delight to paint?

Ahem. *straightens bowtie* May I humbly put forward myself to be considered, a roguishly handsome wild mage whose delightful shenanigans bring joy to everyone around him.

But mostly, just so that we can actually have an experienced wizard figure who actually doesn't have a beard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

There are so many of you who would be a joy to paint in Bonesium, I don't know where to start. I'm going to play it safe and say @TaleSpinner because I know he sculpted a bunch of really awesome dragons/drakes for Dragon Bait, (whom I follow since they took over the Dark Fable lines) and that his avatar is a sneak peek at those minis. 

No one wants a giant G? Come on, people decorating their walls with giant letters is all the home decor rage. Actually, I do have a Khan I keep meaning to paint. I'm going to stick a paintbrush in his weapon hand and photograph him for my avatar. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

But mostly, just so that we can actually have an experienced wizard figure who actually doesn't have a beard.

Addendum: While one can easily argue that all female wizards are beardless (ignoring the usual bearded dwarven women trope).

But this brings up an interesting situation. While most experienced male wizards have long beards, nearly all female wizards/magic users look young and adventurous.

• Like 6