Project Z Female Survivors

Female survivors from Warlord Games "Project Z" game.  Nice kit with a good diversity in body types and choices for each figure.  Had fun assembling and painting them. All painted to a "three foot fabulous" tabletop standard. Painted primarily with Pro Acryl paints except for Reaper for the flesh and an assortment of brands for the metallics.

Female Survivors01_Front.jpg

Female Survivors01_back.jpg

Female Survivors02_Front.jpg

Female Survivors02_back.jpg

• Like 20

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite sculpts, by far, are the little girl with the pistol and the lady ready to whip up on some zombies with a tennis racket. 🙂

Great job on these gals. I like how you used a LOT of different colors to really highlight that this is a disparate group coming together, (in true zombie movie fashion), but the overall technique/style of painting makes them all "go" together. Excellent planning and execution.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Grand Slam said:

My favorite sculpts, by far, are the little girl with the pistol and the lady ready to whip up on some zombies with a tennis racket. 🙂

Great job on these gals. I like how you used a LOT of different colors to really highlight that this is a disparate group coming together, (in true zombie movie fashion), but the overall technique/style of painting makes them all "go" together. Excellent planning and execution.

The little girl comes with an alternative head wearing a combat helmet, but I liked the bow better.  The person I painted these for is going to look for a grenade to put in the tennis players hand. That'll put a different spin on it!  😛

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

The person I painted these for is going to look for a grenade to put in the tennis players hand. That'll put a different spin on it!  😛

I want to see this when it happens!

A wonderful crew; great diversity as has been said. Expressive poses; I like how we have two redheads with pistols that tell completely different stories. The little girl in pink has no fear anymore.

• Thanks 1