Jump to content

Arbiter Miniatures Kickstarter 5: Legion of the Undead Part2


Ratmaster2000
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve backed at the early bird level for now. Whether I keep it or not will depend on the value at the end of the campaign. Some of my  Patreons give me 20-30 good minis each month for $10-12 USD, so any Kickstarters I back need to have similar value for money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/20/2022 at 12:18 AM, Olaf the Stout said:

I’ve backed at the early bird level for now. Whether I keep it or not will depend on the value at the end of the campaign. Some of my  Patreons give me 20-30 good minis each month for $10-12 USD, so any Kickstarters I back need to have similar value for money.

 

But are they supportless models?  That's the big draw for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/21/2022 at 5:45 PM, JoeGKushner said:

 

But are they supportless models?  That's the big draw for me.

Supportless and look good even coming off an FDM printer (for me, a stock neptune 2 with no code tweaking).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Supportless and look good even coming off an FDM printer (for me, a stock neptune 2 with no code tweaking).

Nice.  Which patrons have supportless models?  I've been cutting back but supportless is a big sell for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...