Box of Goodwill round 12 picture/chatter thread

On 6/23/2022 at 10:45 PM, Chaoswolf said:

I'll be sending out my box on Saturday.

I'm sending mine Tuesday. Sorry for all the delays. Life is mostly stable now, so I can mail packages. I've spent a bunch of this time making stuff for the box. I'm also including a few freebies for everyone too. Again, I'm sorry for all the delays.

Gf

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made my pics.  Sent some pics of other stuff in the box to a local friend, not sure he'll respond but thought I'd give him a chance.  Will probably send the box off by Thursday at the latest if I get the next address. 

20220703_014242.jpg

20220703_014349.jpg

20220703_014430.jpg

• Like 10

Always glad to see some of my adds grabbed fast! Also not surprised about your picks from the Monsters of Sol'an set (the mushroom mage and the cat bandit); those are two of my faves and some of the only ones I no longer have double of.

• Like 4

So, I apologize for holding the Guindyloo box for extra time…

Wehn it arrived, I took it to the monthly Stargrave meet to share the opportunity to root through it.

6E64C63E-D071-4536-B8EE-7ED6F7166715.jpeg.31a9e03caef09195687758d1294890a0.jpeg

@Chris Palmer ended up with a handful of things.

8B22BF8D-B726-4267-8148-8C8043F4B7C8.jpeg.a5ba618c09bf0de1325202b196fd8354.jpeg

My son also found a few things to his liking.

As for me, well, this box arrived at the same time that I am looking over the basement and feeling the urge to purge, so I didn’t find anything that overcame that impulse.  But, there’s always the next round …

• Like 11

I see a lot that I put in! Runewars minis and some from Westfalia Miniatures. Cool!

On 8/12/2022 at 8:48 AM, nkingsto said:

Yeah I didn't know what they were but I liked the look of them, thanks for the info! I didn't take the greatest picture but if anyone knows what's in the bag in front I'd also be curios as I took a bunch of those but don't know what they are from. 

Yep, those are from Westfalia Miniatures. 

• Like 1