Thank you all! This is the stuff that keeps me going. @Iridil: I'm very happy to get a chance to deploy those mechs and dinos! The former are Pacific Rim action figures--not quite to movie scale, but easily Giant Mecha by tabletop standards nonetheless.
 @KruleBear: Thank you; they say "write drunk, edit sober." You can guess which half of that advice I took.  @Rat13: I appreciate it! Washes on the brickwork to grime up areas under windows and protrusions is my biggest contribution--I should probably try putting some graffiti on the bricks at some point. Seen some lovely examples, but haven't been brave enough to try. The Bouncy Bubble Beverage machine was a delight to paint!
 @Chaoswolf: Many thanks! I think a fancy civic building like a bank or a church should be my next act. 

• Like 3

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Rigel said:

I think a fancy civic building like a bank or a church should be my next act. 

Good call! You can weave some pretty interesting stories around either one.

• Like 1

The Perry church is one that seems like it would work for the era you're setting up around as an older, small church. It's a great kit as well. You could also grab the ramshackle farm house in the same list, it would work well for the older, run down house that the kids might investigate.

Another thing you might consider, if you have a Dollar Tree near you, their Fairy Village stuff has a set of rather decent trailers that would work in it with a repaint.

• Thanks 1