ALLSWELL, USA: Hasslefree's Billy Ray as Handyman/Teen

Rigel

Hasslefree has a lot of great modern and zompocalypse sculpts. Billy Ray, from their New Orleans Five set, is exceptionally versatile. No gun, but a nice big wrench and a practical cap. 

If you're going to have a low-stakes, low-lethality modern game, it's good to have someone who knows how to fix things. That's Billy Ray. I glued on an extra toolkit from Bombshell. He'll make a good meddling teen. I realize after the fact that I made a Leroy Army Surplus sign on the other side of the Quonset hut as well as a Leroy's Plumbing shirt...no doubt the Leroy family is a big player in a small town.

DSCN0517.thumb.JPG.48c59645297963140d3c9c3228115432.JPG

DSCN0516.thumb.JPG.1c9bfcb2c36dbb49196e6c70973d182b.JPG

DSCN0519.thumb.JPG.30acfbd74962fdad8ff52b5c5f724f67.JPG

DSCN0518.thumb.JPG.acc1e6507d6932e6b7b58c37625c139f.JPG

Other Meddling Teens may include a field hockey enthusiast, our student townsfolk, and of course the original inspirations

• Like 20

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks folks!

I didn't expect the jeans to be such a hit--I think they were simply AP Midnight Blue wet-blended with Leviadon Blue GW contrast for the shadows and then dry-brushed with AP Ice Blue for the highlights, then repeated the shadow-drybrush combo. More luck than skill that it worked out all right; glad you all like them! The dark wash gives them a good grease-stained look.