March mini painting

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the dragonborn and Harpy, but those dwarves really steal the show! Excellent work on those beards and 'staches.

The lacertile mounts are very sweet too--are those Bones Kickstarter, or from elsewhere?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Rigel said:

Love the dragonborn and Harpy, but those dwarves really steal the show! Excellent work on those beards and 'staches.

The lacertile mounts are very sweet too--are those Bones Kickstarter, or from elsewhere?

Thanks Rigel! It's always a bit too obvious that I love dwarves and put more care into them. 🙂

The lizard lads are 3D prints I picked up on Etsy, I believe they are by Artisan Guild. They are supposed to be 50mm and have frog riders but I went for a 25mm size as mounts for a halfling in my Pathfinder group. 🙂

• Like 5

really nice, my favorite is the fighter in plate, really nice TMM,  and the cloak and shield freehand is great.

Who makes that, i thought it was Reaper sir William but?.......

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Fencig said:

cloak and shield freehand is great

Agreed. 

They all look awesome to be honest - and a timely reminder if I want to be anywhere near my March goals I've gotta hit the paint table asap! 

• Like 3

These are all really wonderful - my favorite bits are the harpy (especially how the sword draws the eye), the cloak on the fighter, the hair on the dwarves and the highlighting on the dragonborn

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Fencig said:

really nice, my favorite is the fighter in plate, really nice TMM,  and the cloak and shield freehand is great.

Who makes that, i thought it was Reaper sir William but?.......

Thanks! I was messing around with mixing metallic paints with different shades, he worked out nicely! That guy is Baran Blacktree, he is available in metal and maybe also Bones, he was in Bones V Dungeon Dwellers. 🙂

10 hours ago, tommyzolla said:

Agreed. 

They all look awesome to be honest - and a timely reminder if I want to be anywhere near my March goals I've gotta hit the paint table asap! 

Go hit that table, I have faith!

2 hours ago, Iridil said:

These are all really wonderful - my favorite bits are the harpy (especially how the sword draws the eye), the cloak on the fighter, the hair on the dwarves and the highlighting on the dragonborn

Thanks for the kind words Iridil, I was indeed very happy with that sword. To be fair, the transition looks nicer in the picture. 😄

• Like 2

Looks good!!

The "harpy" is 02760 Jalinrix, Female Devil. Which does not have the tag 'devil' in the store, but does have 'demon'. 🤷‍♂️

I seem to remember her being sold as Jalinrix, Female Erinyes.

I like the Bugbear too !!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Brother Jim said:

Looks good!!

The "harpy" is 02760 Jalinrix, Female Devil. Which does not have the tag 'devil' in the store, but does have 'demon'. 🤷‍♂️

I seem to remember her being sold as Jalinrix, Female Erinyes.

I like the Bugbear too !!

Indeed! She’s a fantastic erinyes model, I wish I’d had her painted when my players fought many an erinyes in Paizo’s Hell’s Rebels adventure path. 🙂

• Like 1

Yeah, definitely looks like a productive March to me :). I have to choose Baran Blacktree as my favorite. The texture on the cape and the freehand on the shield are wonderful. Plus, I just really like the overall color scheme you chose. But, all of these guys are great.

• Like 2