Bones 6 Enthusiasm and Commentary

Chaoswolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DragonWyrm said:

I really like the wolves and warg. I hope for more monsters and wonderful creatures! I feel people are really underestimating the quality of the wolves. 

Totally understand wolves in rpgs. You just need to look at the prepainted ones in the aftermarket for examples. Simple minis, simple encounter but the minis are almost always at least 7 or more dollars per wolf. So give me cheap packs of wolves, I'll be a very happy DM!

The warg would have been cool if not for having a Dire wolf already in the Reaper line up & when things are normal (vs Covid pandemic era), it's generally in the store & amongst retail shops.

77202_w_1.jpg 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, haldir said:

The warg would have been cool if not for having a Dire wolf already in the Reaper line up & when things are normal (vs Covid pandemic era), it's generally in the store & amongst retail shops.

Though in this sense, it's nice to have more than one sculpt.  If wolves often come in packs for low level adventurers, then wargs/dire wolves come in packs for higher level parties.

• Like 10

I would like to see Dungeons revealed next. I already know I'm buying at least one copy of Hakir. 

My theory is that there is a counter on the search engine at the top of the main page. Most searched items are things that are most likely to be transitioned into bones. Though it is known that they peruse the "Bones you would like to see" pages. Hopefully my simple request of demon/angel wings makes it as an add on. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, StarFyre said:

yay, Trex dragon concept art (the anni dragon does look Trex like right? or is it just me)

sanjay

It does remind me of a t-Rex as well. That only enhances it’s appeal to me. That dragon is an absolute must-have for me.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Adrift said:

It does remind me of a t-Rex as well. That only enhances it’s appeal to me. That dragon is an absolute must-have for me.

ya that dragon i will get. right now its the only thing i will get.   i want 3x faerie dragon but dont want to buy the expansions for it.

lets see what Egypt has in store.

sanjay

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

yay, Trex dragon concept art (the anni dragon does look Trex like right? or is it just me)

sanjay

Yes, the dragon looks like a T-Rex. I have no idea whether or not you also look like a T-Rex. I'd surmise not, as you seem to type just fine, and that would likely be problematic for a T-Rex. Short little arms, only two fingers per hand, etc...

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

29 minutes ago, StarFyre said:

ya that dragon i will get. right now its the only thing i will get.   i want 3x faerie dragon but dont want to buy the expansions for it.

lets see what Egypt has in store.

sanjay

You may already have heard this, and may not care; I’m just passing along info. Ron stated on twitch that Shimmerscale will be $30 at retail. So if there’s pretty much anything else in Briarwood that you might like, the $50 is probably worth it. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I'm down for $200.  We want the fey expansion and the Hakir expansion.  I'm not crazy over the Sullenhall expansion but I figure there are enough gravewatch warriors, wraiths, etc and the necromancer to make $50 worth it to me.  An extra $50 for owlbears, ants, and whatever.  And we'll see what else pops up. 

• Like 6

I think my pledge, like a lot of posters, hasn’t shifted much since the first week.  99% likely down for core, down for all three previewed expansions, down for more ANTS.  Probably down for chonk dragon, probably down for gnolls.

My wallet is still dreading denizens and the encounters but my overall hype is definitely flagging a bit in the mid-campaign preview doldrums.

• Like 3