• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Ok, I'll be the weirdo. 

I LOVE THOSE ORCS!!!!!!

Between the ones in the Denizens set, the ones in the add on, and the ones already in production, I can finally have a decent sized group of orcs, that all look like they belong together without having to do any conversions to eliminate 'clones'!

(Of course, I'll probably convert a few anyway, just 'cause I can ::P:)

15 ORCS THAT ARE ALL DIFFERENT!!!

HUZZ-FREAKING-ZZAH!!!

Y'know what Chaoswolf?  Respect for that.  I like my orcs as a casting call for the community theaters rendition of Conan the Barbarian: The Musical but you are absolutely right about the lack of dupes being rad. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

So I have learned that in order to truly get the Bones I want, I must be really, really annoying persistant. We got a bald thief, the flumph and the lighthouse this way. What do I really, really want that would benefit the miniatures community? Transparent flaming skeletons. I don't care what colour. That's my one wish upon possessing the phoenix eye. 

Edited by Great Khan Artist
  • Like 14

29 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

So, I'm pretty sure I'm in for both Hakir and Denizens expansions. Some great stuff in both of those sets; very cool reveals there.

@Pezler the Polychromatic---you're gonna need to get 4 or 5 of those Denizen expansions to thank Ron. ::P:

He had a chance when I offered to give 10 gift subscriptions on Twitch if he would confirm flumphs and flumph adventurers during the first stream. He didn't bite, and he let the opportunity slip away through his fingers.

2 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

So I have learned that in order to truly get the Bones I want, I must be really, really annoying persistant. We got a bald thief, the flumph and the lighthouse this way. What do I really, really want that would benefit the miniatures community? Transparent flaming skeletons. I don't care what colour. That's my one wish upon possessing the phoenix eye. 

If  Ron thinks that this quietens me down, he's sorely mistaken. ::P:

The Flumph Revolution is in full force! Hurray for Reaper!

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

I’m definitely interested in the lighthouse. The wolves are tempting, too, even though I have quite a few already. 

Beetlefolk were a pleasant surprise. Something to look forward to at retail, along with wyverns. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Make them giant size (like huge base size) & I'll definitely back your idea!

Granted I kinda need them by September 2022...........::D:

• Haha 4

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of that precedent.  

But I do like flaming skeletons!

And even though I'd like to see more Hobgoblins in Bonesium, I sort of want them less after all this.

• Like 5

and we have the giant chimera as the counter example. 
was that bones 3?  
the community completely ignored/or complained about one persistent commentator.  

I think its down to persistence, and support. 

BTW.  I have seen 2 dragons teased but not put on the map - a CVP  blurry image and a Cibli pathfinder.   They booth look really cool. 

teased dragon.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm still just amazed at how little I'm excited about this one. Maybe it's just the sheer volume of minis I've acquired in the past few years, but I just can't seem to get really excited about any of the stuff here. The Green Griffon might have been a sure thing, but I just backed the "sitting folks" KS from another company for all my tavern patron needs a few months back. The fairy one has some nice looking miniatures, and the undead one might be worth backing, but I've got so many undead warriors already. I dunno why, but I just feel so detached from this KS overall. I initially threw in for $200, and I'm not sure if I'll even wind up with that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah while the lighthouse art is awesome and I may buy it I would have to say most of these aweful "fan" add ons for the last few years are trash. 

I don't know what a flumph is and do not care.

It's inclusion is from what seems to be a bunch of people having a tantrum somewhere I guess?  That is not a good reason to incorporate things. I feel a headache coming on.

Anyway I like the gods and adventurers from hair but that terrain is just as bad as I feared it would be.  The scarab people are interesting though leaving me more intrigued by this set than I thought.

The dungeon denizens is essentially a fan favorites expansion which means it is a mix of oddball stuff and some interesting things.  Sadly it is a hard no from me.  Other than the bathalian and wyverns I either already have a pile of these or just would toss it in a box of junk for my daughter to destroy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Looter said:

Yeah while the lighthouse art is awesome and I may buy it I would have to say most of these aweful "fan" add ons for the last few years are trash. 

I don't know what a flumph is and do not care.

It's inclusion is from what seems to be a bunch of people having a tantrum somewhere I guess?  That is not a good reason to incorporate things. I feel a headache coming on.

Flumph I'd an old skool creature since 1e.  Been in all editions.  Underdark or planar creature.  Can't recall which though

(Looks planar imho)

Sanjay

• Like 11