Jump to content

Bones 6 Enthusiasm and Commentary


Chaoswolf

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Great Khan Artist said:

They say it's a lighthouse conversion kit, but it would make a fine corral, methinks. 

 

Indeed, it could be useful in any setting where you need a crude fence or palisade. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Inarah said:
1 hour ago, Great Khan Artist said:

They say it's a lighthouse conversion kit, but it would make a fine corral, methinks. 

 

Indeed, it could be useful in any setting where you need a crude fence or palisade. 

 

 

Has it been ascertained anywhere whether the lighthouse is circular or square?  If it's round, then one would assume all the palisade sections would be curved.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

Has it been ascertained anywhere whether the lighthouse is circular or square?  If it's round, then one would assume all the palisade sections would be curved.

 

 

I seem to recall that the sculptor said that the intent was to make it square.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd be willing to turn a blind eye to the stairs being on the outside. It makes the terrain a little more fun for players to interact with. It's the same reason why all sewer pipes are large enough to crawl through and why enemies cluster around explosive barrels.

 

This add on does make me more interested in getting the lighthouse. Palisade walls are always useful, and it makes the lighthouse a lot more versatile.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Adrift said:

With the steps on the outside of the ‘guard tower’ it doesn’t seem like a very effective or defensible guard tower. Parapet or no. 

 

Goblins!!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Adrift said:

With the steps on the outside of the ‘guard tower’ it doesn’t seem like a very effective or defensible guard tower. Parapet or no. 

That tower power-up is an OSHA disaster! 🤕

 

So of course I'm getting it. 😁

  • Haha 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There has been update with some changes and close-ups of sculpts in Rotstump Bog Legendary Tale.
Sir Baltrovic sculpt has been updated with death cause detail:
image.png.968e03e069456905e6847e977f50d23c.png

 

I am still on the fence for this one. I like goblin and merrow sculpts, stirges and the lizard not so much. Although those are personal preference.
I really wish there was final decision on the power-ups. I am still rooting for the Green Griffin Extras, it would be also great to see last Legendary Tale.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...