Bones 6 Enthusiasm and Commentary

Chaoswolf

42 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Aww. I'm actually kinda disappointed with the undead expansion reveal. They're perfectly good figures, but I was hoping for more terrain bits to go with the crypt.

Yeah, same

Just now, ksbsnowowl said:

D79AF74C-32EB-4898-9B2A-AA08F3B97696.thumb.jpeg.d37b9397a6556b99a85b3b3f08159f4e.jpeg

Man, you're quick! xD

123.thumb.PNG.c761e92a8468b123a4ad1c80d980bf3e.PNG

He's 70mm tall.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

In case anyone wanted a closer look at the fairy dragons they previewed on Twitch 

Fairy Dragons Render.png

Noooooo, these are illegally cute. 😭

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

As much as I like the Orcs, $14 for 6 is a price that makes me pause. Not say no outright, but pause for sure.  it is roughly $2.33 per figure.  The current Bones Orcs available on the website are $3.99.  Yes, these are still cheaper, and better quality than the Original Bones ones I'm sure... but just not the usual Kickstarter deal I expect for humanoid figures...

Has the Core Sets spoiled me to what a individual figure should cost? 

agreed but Prices are on rise. The Chibis 12 for $35 is just under $3... $2.91

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

In case anyone wanted a closer look at the fairy dragons they previewed on Twitch 

Fairy Dragons Render.png

These are super adorable. CVP knocks it home again! 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, bearsman6 said:

If those little dragons are in the fairy expansion, I'm gonna be out another $50.

I'm pretty sure you're going to be out another fifty Simoleons, [not] sorry to say... 

😉

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, bearsman6 said:

If those little dragons are in the fairy expansion, I'm gonna be out another $50.

I think they strongly hinted at that during the stream. Something like, "oh, I wonder what expansion they'll be in" *wink wink, nudge nudge* xD

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

Interesting they are showing the rest of the expansions.  They seem to be really trying to generate more immediate pledges! 

That's what I'm saying.  Multiple 5 stage expansions?  Ain't nobody got time for dat.

1 hour ago, Chris Palmer said:

As much as I like the Orcs, $14 for 6 is a price that makes me pause. Not say no outright, but pause for sure.  it is roughly $2.33 per figure.  The current Bones Orcs available on the website are $3.99.  Yes, these are still cheaper, and better quality than the Original Bones ones I'm sure... but just not the usual Kickstarter deal I expect for humanoid figures...

Has the Core Sets spoiled me to what a individual figure should cost? 

Here's the thing.

Inflation has already crept up.  One of the bones us promo figures from this year is $5.99.  So pricing and all that may vary but as the Rolling Stones would sing "it's going up up up up up..."

• Like 1

They have to save a bit for later kick ups of interest but I'm looking forward to the bigger pieces we'll be seeing like dragons and maybe some more siege weapons like we had in the last KS.

and of course the 3-stage characters...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, amuller33 said:

agreed but Prices are on rise. The Chibis 12 for $35 is just under $3... $2.91

I think that was often true for some add-ons last time. Not as cost effective as the core or expansions. Still cheaper than retail by a lot.

• Like 4