GETTING TO KNOW YOU APRIL 2022 brought to you by WOOF!

On 4/20/2022 at 2:07 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Question April 20th.

There has been an Apocalypse, you can't buy anymore minis or resin to print them. You just received the last bottle of glue and paints.

All you got is what you have now.

How long will you be able to keep painting?

I figure I would be good for fifty years or so. SO I'm okay until I reach 125.

AND with my hermit life style, I might not even notice that the World had ended until I finished the last mini.

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

What Fantasy/SCIFI Race or Setting would you like to see more minis/vehicles/terrain etc. for?

Faerie Folk; i.e., pixies, sprites, & stuff like that. More steam punk would be nice as well.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

What Fantasy/SCIFI Race or Setting would you like to see more minis/vehicles/terrain etc. for?

In all honesty, despite preferring SciFi, not much comes to mind.... 

A few of the mobile suits from Iron Blooded Orphans would be nice to see as Master Grade kits though... 

Or a large scale Talon Games Haunt would be absolutely wonderful! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

Starship crew.  We are doing a GURPS Expanse campaign now and it there were very few starship crew that were out there.  I got Stargrave build a crew that are not very good to use.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, haldir said:

Now that you've shown that, you've got to sculpt one!!!

Been there, done that.  Did a llama for a company several years back.  They were doing a Mezoamerican KS. I can't even remember the name of the company.  I never heard back from them; they paid, but totally ghosted me after that, and I never even got my agreed upon sculptor's copies. Ce la vie.

image.png.9f2f2418056e23e572f8a8a64ffa6d1b.pngimage.png.c582e2a9912f2d2453902c1a4645c497.png

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

Lizard Folk, but using lizards other than monitors for a base.  I know there are some, but I need more.  In my world there are all sorts of lizard folk from massive monitor based ones, to iguanids, agamas, geckos, etc...  Maybe someday I will make them myself.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

Faerie Folk; i.e., pixies, sprites, & stuff like that. More steam punk would be nice as well.

Both of these. I LOVE fae folk.

9 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Lizard Folk, but using lizards other than monitors for a base.  I know there are some, but I need more.  In my world there are all sorts of lizard folk from massive monitor based ones, to iguanids, agamas, geckos, etc...  Maybe someday I will make them myself.

Lizard folk would be great!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

I love that idea!

A majestic frill necked bard; an eye-popping chameleon scout; a stoic iguana guard.

• Like 10

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

Vampire Coast Army- Depth Guards, Mournguls.

More Female Warriors/ Champions for all armies/races.

Undead Arabian Warriors

Square Jungle Bases.

Mesoamerican Warriors

Megafauna 

Cambrian/Devonian/Permian Creatures

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 9

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

I've always loved Modrons since the days of 1st edition AD&D. Very few exist that aren't dressed up dice.

Unsure as to how Reaper should call them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

More elementals and constructs for fantasy, please. I'd also like Reaper to make a fantasy Mongol. I need an avatar!

My most requested settings of Egyptian fantasy and Arabian Nights are both being represented in Bones 6, so can't complain.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

Fantasy: always need more minotaur in more than the barbarian/savage tropes.

Sci/Fi: not a big painter for that genre, but I wouldn't mind some type of lizard/dinosaur type species. Kind of in the type of the Sargorn from that movie Jupiter Ascending (look at the pic, don't bother watching the movie).

sargorn.jpg.f13b07402b8b60755dafcabc69c2c6f0.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

What SCIFI Race or Setting would you like to see more minis/vehicles/terrain etc. for?

Yes.  Pretty much anything but future gothic with skullz.  We need starship crew, engineers, scientists, and colonists in all genders and races. Robots, power generators, force walls, gravity sleds, shipping containers, various bits of industrial equipment like machinery, fences, waste bins, and signs.  Small (NOT ruined) buildings of all sorts for shops, homes, utilities, storage.... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

More of all kinds of scenic bases.

More generic sci-fi of all types from hi tech to space opera to cyberpunk. 

More terrain in general. 

3 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

CHAOS Space marines for 40K, they don't get enough representation.

FTFY.:devil:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cranky Dog said:

Unsure as to how Reaper should call them.

Polyhedroids. 

Polyhedrodonts. 

One of those. 

Maybe Polyhedraths or Polyhedrathals

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

QUESTION APRIL 21st.

I've said it before and I expect I'll say it again, I'd love to see the IMEF expanded. They need all the things.  Including an actual setting.....

Beyond that, the Rifts setting is sadly lacking in minis.  Unfortunately I expect that it would take the company being bought out for that to ever happen. Someday that will happen, I hope, as I love the setting but not the company.  Yes I'm still bitter about the whole Robotech thing......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2