Repainted D&D Fire Summoner

Posted (edited)

This an old D&D miniatures Bonded Fire Summoner that I cleaned up the basic paintjob it came with. This was mostly done to knock out something quick to get back into painting. Basic tabletop.

Lots of dust, I really need to clean out the lightbox....

20220403_103942.thumb.jpg.7fab252cddcdb978bdf82e3afecd3fac.jpg

20220403_104003.thumb.jpg.fb7acd2237d9107a75ac918319faa2cf.jpg

20220403_104019.thumb.jpg.da2239a91695754eb6e22a8654344745.jpg

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 17

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/3/2022 at 11:23 AM, Grand Slam said:

Have you thought about adding some gold to the trim of the robe?

I hadn't, but I may look at it and see if I can do that without accidentally painting the grass, too. Either way, very good idea, thank you!

On 4/3/2022 at 12:12 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,  

Here is a recently completed 77054 "Galladon, Human Wizard".   I did have to make changes to the staff.  I could not straighten it out by any means to my satisfaction.  So, I cut off the original staff, drilled a hole in his hand and replaced the Bones bendy plastic staff with a brass rod.  I cut off the bottom and top of the plastic staff, pinned the parts to the brass rod and there you go.

Thank you for looking.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure that was given to me at Reapercon last year. If you know who makes it please let me know so I can give proper credit.
      I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is s figure that I painted during a speed painting class at Reapercon a couple years ago. I decided to go  back and clean up a couple things that I think could have been a little better. I know that's not quite the idea of speed painting, but I brought him to my tabletop standard, so I'm happy with him now.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure that I painted during a 'Sophie says' at Reapercon last year.  It was a fairly decent paint job that didn't take too much time to clean up, so I did. 
      I'll be using him as a flunky for various different gangs/crews/whatever. 
      Just look at his face; he very obviously has no idea what he's gotten himself wrapped up in. 

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 77020 Bathanlian D'khul I completed today.  I do believe it is supposed to be an Illithid - Mind Flayer 😉.  

Thank you for looking.