Sign in to follow this  
Qwyksilver

The Asylum

Below the Asylum tab is the Press Releases tab:

Reaper Launches the Asylum

Denton, Texas, 08.02.04

Reaper will soon be opening a publicly accessible research and development center.

Located in the front of the main factory building, the R&D center will be open to

the general public on Saturdays only between the hours of 10:00am and 6:00pm.

Known as the Reaper Asylum, the area will contain structured events and scheduled

activities using only Reaper products. Alpha, Beta, design and open event workshop

sessions will be a major part of the Asylum's schedule and all open to the public

on Saturdays.

The addition of a public R&D area will greatly speed up the time that it currently

takes Reaper to develop both new product lines and support features for existing

product lines.

The main Reaper website will contain a link to the Asylum calendar and event page.

Reaper Miniatures, is a worldwide leader in the design and casting of pewter science

fiction and fantasy miniature figurines. Based out of Denton, Texas, Reaper products

are available in fine shops around the world.

there have been a few threads on the subject as well, I''ll link to them later....

cher ^_^

Well, I made it to the Asylum this past Saturday. Saw Anne, saw MadPat, just missed seeing ReaperBryan get it handed to him in a game of Warlord.

Seems like a good time was had by all, so if you are in the Denton area, I urge you to check it out.

Great, now I have to move to Denton. Any chance the weather is mild there? :unsure:

This summer has been incredibly mild. So, yes, there's always a chance. :;):

kit

We had a great day, I've got photos that I'll post here this evening. Lots of folks showed up, we had a couple of good games of Warlord.

ReaperBryan even played the store Crusaders army, and was being very crusaderish in his hunting of the Necropolis army on the board, just in time for my Reven Hoard to come smashing down and walk away with the Dukes head, just before getting smashed themselves from the sneaky reptus army hiding in the woods.

all in all a great day, and we'll see you guys out there again next Sat!

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

ReaperBryan even played the store Crusaders army, and was being very crusaderish in his hunting of the Necropolis army on the board

WHAT!!!!!!!! ::o:::o:::o:

Hehehehehe... Welcome to the Truth brother Brian.

THIS IS BROTHER BRIAN... OF WHOM WE ARE MOST PROUD ::D:

Fear not brother, your loss is temporary. Your brothers are massing in the north. ::):

Ya he kept trying to tell us that his Army did poorly because it was a Crusader army and he wasn't playing his normal mummies.

Personally I think it was because he got caught between the undead and the Reven like a fly on a screen door. But I could be wrong....though the Reven playing soccor with the Dukes head seemed to say other wise.

Mad Pat

Ya he kept trying to tell us that his Army did poorly because it was a Crusader army and he wasn't playing his normal mummies.

Personally I think it was because he got caught between the undead and the Reven like a fly on a screen door. But I could be wrong....though the Reven playing soccor with the Dukes head seemed to say other wise.

Mad Pat

It could have been he's just a crappy player. :lol:

It clearly wasn't the Crusaders. ::):

Reaper Romper Room

Romper Stomper.

Bomper Boo.

Tell me. Tell me. What to do.

Magic Mirror, tell me today

Did all my friends have fun at play?

I see ...