Factions of Galladoria - Scenery/Terrain Specifically Themed for Humans, Dwarves, Elves, and Orcs! Plus Palisades!

Guyra

Orc Barricade AND Orc Small Ballista is now unlocked! (Graphic not updated for that last one yet.) Starting to get some serious value out of this KS!

image.png.6889d169851b391253fa5a93e1601f01.png

The Human Cannon is next, and then there's the Elf Barricade after that, which looks extremely useful!

image.png.e81e4822cc15bb7e831f651cf9a2c549.png

Also, there's a random chance for any backer to win having their favourite D&D(or similar) character sculpted, and then everyone in the KS will get a copy of that mini! 😄

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just made a quick graphic of all the stretch goals that are free with basically all pledge levels(aside from the $1 level) thus far:

image.png.d3d4a9b6224b4584737400eb523411fb.png

The next stretch goal will be adding a cannon to the above free minis for $10 and up.

In addition, three of the accessory packs have gotten their unique barricade sets(consisting of 3 pieces each), and we're close to a fourth one!

• Like 2

Those are some nice ramparts! And I can also imagine using them for other means than just the palisade!

Also, we unlocked the "Human Cannon" for the list of freebies, as well as the Elf Barricade(awesome thorn vines) for one of the accessory sets! Next up are Dwarf and Human statues.

We've already unlocked the Dwarf Statue. Human Statue next, and then Elf Statue according to Kevin of Galladoria Games(though it's not on the stretch goal roadmap yet)!

image.png.e7f5d2edf98925bb98c9bb2fd8761e12.png

Can only assume Orc Statue comes after that!

And "Human Statue" is unlocked! Next up is the Elf Statue, and then an Orc Statue(not yet on map) will come after that!

image.png.e5537fc7d108053b60a56d79a596c5ad.png

22 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

It’s not a perfect match, but that human statue reminds me of the 3.0 Aasimar artwork. 

Huh, I don't think I've seen that artwork. I've seen other, very different Aasimar artwork for 3e. Remember which book it was in? 🙂 

On 4/30/2022 at 5:40 AM, Guyra said:

Huh, I don't think I've seen that artwork. I've seen other, very different Aasimar artwork for 3e. Remember which book it was in? 🙂 

The 3.0 Monster Manual. 

image.jpeg.6d1dc9dd103eb9d7ba310d4ea8794bed.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ksbsnowowl said:

The 3.0 Monster Manual. 

image.jpeg.6d1dc9dd103eb9d7ba310d4ea8794bed.jpeg

Huh, nice! I can definitely see what you mean! 😄

image.png.f456c395119db1e0f29dbcb6f06096f8.png

We're less than $500 away from the final statue!

Next after that is the broken palisade wall addon, and then the (FREE!) crumbled dwarf statue!

image.png.2e91fef230b516e958d3a942eeaba0ee.png

Edited by Guyra

On 4/26/2022 at 1:40 PM, Guyra said:

So I just made a quick graphic of all the stretch goals that are free with basically all pledge levels(aside from the $1 level) thus far:

Well, that got me. 🙂

Thorn walls are hard to find at a decent price (it's as if no one ever casted Wall of Wood), so it's one of each Accessory Pack 2 to reach the $50 USA free shipping!

The guard tower is more than I'd like to pay, but the tower and palisade will get you some good backdrop for an outpost encounter.

Many Human and Dwarf bits of the Accessory 2 packs are useful for villages. Orc bits for barbarian tribes.

Amusingly, the Human hitching post can be used with your western mini's!

Stuff is cast in the USA, so none of the overseas manufacturing and shipping headaches plasticrack games will have. Estimated delivery is only a few months from now, although GG had some hiccups, now cured, with their paint during a previous KS.

1 hour ago, ced1106 said:

The guard tower is more than I'd like to pay, but the tower and palisade will get you some good backdrop for an outpost encounter.

I'm debating it for a motte and bailey setup. Roughly 100$ of add-ons gets you Canadian shipping (but not taxes) and 8x8 square + tower. Need to see if it makes sense to do a bit more up to 12x10

• Like 1

48 hours left. 

I picked up one of each Accessories 2 for $50 total and free USA shipping. Including SG's, that's about $1 per resin piece, including thorn walls, which I can't find elsewhere!

Amusingly, that hitching post will be useful in my old west games, including Zombicide: Undead or Alive.

• Like 1