SPACEFUTURE: Bombshell's Princess Auriate, as Imperial Princess, plus 77006, Great Worm

Rigel

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent!  She’d better be careful before that sand worm gets a taste for royalty.  I always figured your planets were printed.  I’m amazed they are painted, they look fantastic.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all! I appreciate the kind words!

21 hours ago, Grand Slam said:

Nice...definitely captured that pulp feel. Other than her not being in black and white, she totally looks like she stepped out of an old serial. 

That's just what I'm going for! That, and the lurid color-saturated magazine and paperback covers from back in the day. 

5 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

Excellent!  She’d better be careful before that sand worm gets a taste for royalty.  I always figured your planets were printed.  I’m amazed they are painted, they look fantastic.

That worm might find it's bitten off more than it can chew! The Imperials are tough. But...the more distractions the royalty have, the less time they have for Laser Subjugation. That's good news for the local star cluster.
High praise about the planets! Not as difficult as it might look-nature loves atmospheric bands and swirling fluid vortices, and then it's just a matter of shading and randomized swirls. The hardest part is getting a smooth coat of white on the base disk in the first place. 

5 hours ago, Iridil said:

Wonderful worm and princess!

Thank you! I appreciate it.

5 hours ago, Count Urlik said:

Wow, a whole world opens up with a few snapshots!  I’d love to see some of those pix reprocessed in black and white!  

Thank you--I'll see what I can do! 🙂