Tenebrae - Fate of Asteria

Auberon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the paints, one 75mm figure (at this point) + Ishtar 75mm.

For anyone familiar with how their PM works, would I be able to add on  additional models during the PM or do I have to do it now? I noticed they said no late backers for this one, so I wasn't sure.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Eh, I still love a lot of the sculpts from Kimera and many from BCC. Casting trouble hasn't made me go "nope" as much as "think harder about it first". They aren't flingable figures, or the cost of a cup of coffee like a tabletopper is. The Kimera folks also run a very helpful FB group regarding painting, and for the sake of understanding it better I'm now at ~1100 days of Duolingo Italian, and I have started being able to read what the Italian half of the group writes 🙂

I am curious about the mini-paladin lady that this Kickstarter hinted at in the email update. Also liking the look of the gravestones for diorama making, even if I'm not up for the current figures of the KS. I'd enjoy making a good cemetery scene in 75mm scale, and those would do great for the job. One of the already existing busts discounted is pretty tempting too, but.... there are two other upcoming Kickstarters that also caught my eye. Scale 75 is doing more tube paints, and there is a nice Seasons themed resin figure one coming up.

Edited by Cyradis

The pledge manager invites went out earlier this week.  The "get some paint early" shipping is $16.  There are also several painting videos I wouldn't mind watching, but probably not for that price.

13 hours ago, Auberon said:

The pledge manager invites went out earlier this week.  The "get some paint early" shipping is $16.  There are also several painting videos I wouldn't mind watching, but probably not for that price.

Did I misunderstand that paint early bit?  I thought the extra shipping charge was ONLY if you weren't just getting paint?

3 hours ago, JoeGKushner said:

Did I misunderstand that paint early bit?  I thought the extra shipping charge was ONLY if you weren't just getting paint?

Some of the paint sets are being produced after the kickstarter.  If you ordered only the existing paint sets then you don't need to worry about it.  If you ordered all of the paints you can either have them all shipped once they are made, in which case there would just be one shipment, or you can pay to get some now, some later.

We got you covered! During the pledge manager we will ask you if you want the Kimera Kolors already available to be shipped BEFORE the rest of your pledge by paying an extra shipping. 

NOTE: this applies only to the PURE PIGMENTS BASE SET, the EXPANSION SET COLOURS OF NATURE, the signature set of PISARSKI and CARTACCI. All the NEW paint sets presented in this kickstarter will be shipped together with your pledge because they need to be produced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auberon said:

Some of the paint sets are being produced after the kickstarter.  If you ordered only the existing paint sets then you don't need to worry about it.  If you ordered all of the paints you can either have them all shipped once they are made, in which case there would just be one shipment, or you can pay to get some now, some later.

Good catch.